love from first side

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Richard

Re: love from first side

Postby Richard » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:51 pm

I think that love from the first side is real. Bu tit is very difficult to explain. It can be different is its “shape”. It can be the first touch or look of your partner, first quarrel or even a spoon of jam which was given you by somebody after a long day! Love happens and it’s a fact!
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:54 am

Hi everybody here) Well i know exactly how you feel, i have been through the same thing too, and i listened to all of the sad songs u can ever imagine, and i cried more then any eyes can take.... but in the end i :D :D :D realized that all of that was not worth it, if someone does not know ur value u should know the value of urself, you should not brake down just because one person does not love u back after all we cant expect the whole world to like us. When the right person comes you will know it, love is not made to make us sad and cry, it is hope and joy and if u don't find that in it then u should leave it. :D :D
Prescot

Postby Prescot » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:44 pm

I think every person at least once wondered if there is love from the first side in our world. But to my mind it’s not love but it is passion or a wish to get somebody who attracts you. But if everything is OK, later this passion can be transformed into love. So, for me love at the first side is just an emotion which is provoked by some factors.
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:36 pm

I believe in chemistey. i do believe that sometimes you may date a person for a while and ony then to fee affection, but happens so that this chemistry comes itself srom the first sight. perhaps exactly this state people usualy call the ove from the first sight))))))
Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:35 pm

i really believe in the love from the first sight. i do not know why but still i believe in it. it is a wonderful feeling when you see the person and you understand that you like him and you want to know him more and more. i think that it is really possible and i do not understand those people who do not believe in such a love.it is like a miracle when two people feel that they have much in common and they should be together even when they do not know each other. lets believe in something good.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:22 am

Hi everybody here) Love at first sight is not easy to explain. Some people even deny that it is possible claiming it is merely sexual attraction. If you believe in love at first sight, you will never stop looking. Love consists not merely of attraction to external appearance, which is the basis of sexual desire, but also of knowing the agent's character traits, such as kindness, honesty, wisdom and a sense of humor. In love at first sight, the high value accorded to the other’s external appearance is projected onto internal characteristics. Love at first sight can often mislead since it is based more on imagination than on sight, however, it can still be love, and is often very intense.
florian

Postby florian » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 am

Depends on your definition of love. You can develop intense romantic interest for a person on first sight, that is 100% true for me at least. One shouldn't forget that attraction doesn't have to be justified. You do not have to know a person to feel attracted to his or her vibe, looks etc.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:56 am

That is my situation by the way)) I fell in love with my John from the first sight))) I think that love is different and every person has the love he wants.. With me it was just this situation. i saw him and new it was my man))) Now we are together and happy)
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:06 am

Hi friends) Love is one of the first emotions that we experience, regardless of what your definition of love is. It could have been when your parents first held you in their arms, or it could have been experienced when you chased your playground crush and scraped your knees in the process. Love can be what you feel when you take a spoonful of Nutella right out of the jar after a long day, or the feeling you get when your significant other grabs your hand, pulls you aside, and gives you a quick kiss. It doesn’t matter who or what it happens to be with, but the understanding that it is there and that it is real is all a part of the human growth process.
Easton

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:32 pm

personally i do not believe in the love from the first sight. it is impossible. the person can not love the other one when he sees him only for the first time and nothing more. you do not know him at all. people do not love the appearance , people love the soul, but i you believe in the love from the first sight then it means that you love the appearance of the person. it is no right and it is not true. you can like the person from the first sight, yes i believe that it is possible but i do not even want to talk about love.

Return to “Chit Chat”