Expensive gifts to the man

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
KeidenR

Re: Expensive gifts to the man

Postby KeidenR » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:24 am

well i cannot say that it is wrong to buy expensive presents for your partners. if you want you may buy, but I would not buy an expensive gift if i know the guy for just short period of time. but guys are different and i do not think that you should do what i do.. if you have a desire, then buy and give presents for your guys)) ;)
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 pm

I dont think that it is true, it depends from you and your partner. If your destiny to be with him and you wanted it so much - gift will not change anything in your relationship. If a person is mercantile, small-minded, high-conceit and hints you on a good gift - that is another story
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Hm, it is a very controversal statement. I have never thought about it so seriously. But i have noticed someting when i presented to my ex partners expensive gifts, like expensive wrist watches or expensive belt or shoes my partner had just left me. lol. i do not know of it connects with the giving them these expensive girts :mrgreen: But may be this statement is true. So now when i have another partner i try not to give him expensive gifts. I am still waiting for his birthday because we have started dating recently, but for new year and for some not important holidays i presented my partner just a tshirt or just a delicious dinner :lol:
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:41 am

well i do not even know, should or should not. perhaps if you have a lot of money and you do not know where to give them, then go and buy to all your dates expencive presents. i would not do it, for sure, you know... I will buy better something with meaning. the thing which says, i like you, love you, but now - ook how rich i am) :D
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:23 pm

i do not think that it is rally bad to give your man expensive gifts. if you date this guy for long time and you understand that these relations would be serious then i think that it is normal. i know that a lot of men tell that they do not want to accept these gifts because they think that their men would expect anything in response. i think that it depends on the man , i know a lot of men who would never expect anything. that i s what i think about it, i hope that you caught my point of view. m partner also likes to give my some expensive presents and i accept them with pleasure.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:19 pm

i do not know but i think that every guy shall decide it on his own and i think that you have to understand it,of course it is not good but i think that you shall think about it all the time and you shall know what i am talking about. i general it is life and that is why you shall do what you love and if you think that you can give expensive gifts to the guy then why not, i do not think that it would be bad for you or something like that, on the other hand i think that it would be really perfect for you and that is why you shall not worry about it. but of course maybe some people do not like it.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:33 am

Best regards for all of you who clicked this wonderful post. How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me??? I hope so!!!!))))) to my mind it depends on time you are together.. I mean that if you date with each other for about half a year so it would be a little bit stupid to present an expensive gift for your man. But on the other hand everything also depends on person you date. In any case it is your own choice
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:01 am

Nice to meet you here boys. Expensive gifts is a good thing without any words and doubts. It is true guys that it is important to remember that expensive gifts should be not for everyone. It is stupid to present something expensive for the person you date at first. Believe me that it would not be appreciated. I think that expensive presents should be just for your beloved or really dear person. the most expressive and expensive present was of course for my husband. I presented for him car . Yeah guys I might see his emotions :mrgreen:
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 am

So I would like to say that everything depends on occasion. I am not against expensive gifts for your partner but you should be sure in your partner for sure!!! I would like to say that you can present some jewelry or even car if you know that your partner is your partner and you have been dating with him for years. Exactly in this case some expensive gifts would be really suitable. But it would be strange to give your partner something expensive if you know each other not so long. Do you agree with me?
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Good afternoon boys )))) wish you to have a fantastic day and a week at all))) I want to say that not all people like expensive presents. Sometimes even something simple can make you more happier than you are) I want to talk about presents at all. it is right that any present makes person happy or simply to feel something warm inside. But I think that not all people can choose the right present for your partner. Of course you can buy something absolutely expensive but are you sure that your partner will appreciate it? Not everyone really think that it is cool to have expensive gift

Return to “Chit Chat”