Expensive gifts to the man

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Chase

Re: Expensive gifts to the man

Postby Chase » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:34 am

i do not see anything bad if the man can afford expensive gifts and he may present you with them. but he shall know that if he would not give you them later you would be angry. it is only my opinion, every gets used to everything especially to expensive gifts and then with the time we want more and more. and if he can not afford them then it is better not to present you with them from the beginning. my man likes to present me with the expensive gifts but the thing is that we both can afford them.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:28 am

I think the best present for man is Fitbit Surge Fitness Tracker. :D :D A fitness tracker is a great gift, especially if his current tracker is old and outdated. GPS-enabled fitness trackers are ideal for both cyclists and distance runners. Because GPS can pinpoint your location, you can expect very accurate fitness data. The Fitbit Surge has GPS, which is still something of a rarity in the fitness tracker world. In addition to GPS, the Surge also monitors your heart rate, tells the time, and gives you call and text notifications. If you’re interested in other fitness trackers with GPS, you could also consider the newer Fitbit Blaze, which offers connected GPS and a more colorful display.
florian

Postby florian » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 am

To my mind expensive present you shall give when you are very close or when you want to impress your partner. For me the most expensive present is that which was made by his own hands with a small part of his soul. For example a little handmade teddy bear or a small chair with a sign. Everything depends only of your fantasy. But the last present I got was a toy bird which takes a gold earring in its neb. It was surprising and unexpected. I even cannot say a word, how romantic it was.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:50 am

If you have serious and firm relationships then it is norma to present your partner with an expencive gift, i guess... but if the relations are only at the beginning and you want to impress, better to act, i mean some great date, travel, but not expencive gifts))))
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:33 am

I have never made such gifts. and the thing is not because i do not have money (I do have, by the by). the thing is that if you decided to present domebody with a brand gift, you must understand that this person realy deserves your attention... If it is almost noone for you and he wil forget about it in a matter of minutes, then what is the use?
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:52 am

I think we all like presents, and we all like to get and make them. All people enjoy the act of giving and therefore are sensitive to a man’s intimate needs. Gift giving men appreciate the art of the lingering kiss. They are open to new experiences that might mean spending money at different restaurants—instead of eating out on the cheap. By taking a chance on new places and new foods the love hormone, oxytocin, is naturally charged. Stingy people exist in a psychic state of lack—they experience themselves and the world as having finite resources and therefore have to hold onto their small piece of the pie.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:00 pm

I have presented my man with an expencive watch and felt myself being happy about it))) love seeing him happy and pleased. and he presented he with a car... yep, his present was even more expensive, but our story is forever, we are almost family, that is why i guess it is okay.
Easton

Postby Easton » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 pm

i do not think that it is a problem but i have never had such situations in my life. i have never presented my guy with very expensive gifts because when we started dating each other i was not rich and that is why i could not afford it. and he was just the same. he was working very hard and that is why he could not buy me very expensive gifts. but i have never wanted it. now we are not poor and we earn a lot of money and we can afford it but i think that it would not be the situation which you are talking about. but if you can afford it, then it is very good. :P :P :P
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:21 pm

You may present different things and presents to your guys and friends, that is your personal decision and i find it useless to advise here at east something. But as for me, i'd never give anything expencive to a guy, whom i know very little... I'll regret if he cheats my believe in him.
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you all . There are many wonderful gifts fot the man..... Last week my husband selebrate his 46 birthday and i prepared the best present for him. I brought the watch. There is a gold watch with diamonts. They are very expensive and look really fantastic.... Now it is his favourite watch. I THINK WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE PRESENTS you need to pay attention on the interests of the person , what he likes, his hobby and style of life. Is he likes sport you may buy some sport equipment for him loke ball or tble for tennis. I think everything depends on your imagination.

Return to “Chit Chat”