Expensive gifts to the man

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
geff

Expensive gifts to the man

Postby geff » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:52 am

Recently to my hands got one a new book about how to behave with a man. So out of it I particularly remember one statement that the man, especially before marriage, in any case can not give expensive gifts - just a trifle of type of rings and movie tickets. Otherwise you risk to be spoiling him and he too will begin to enjoy, and the gifts you give will cease. What do you think about this judgment?
glenn

Re: Expensive gifts to the man

Postby glenn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:56 am

I had one friend who for a very long time met the guy, and giving him expensive gifts, even though he worked a simple teacher at the school, which is why it is considered that the value of the gift is its value, and it needs to "stress" as it applies to him, however, he never listened to anyone, and believed that we are all wrong when told him to do not need it. After five years of meetings, and expensive gifts, they broke up. One conclusion, if a man loves you, for it is important, not what you bring him for his birthday.
hiro

Postby hiro » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:59 am

Nobody before his marriage to give too expensive gifts. This will only lead to one thing - people are so accustomed to such, given that the handkerchief will be perceived as an insult. Because people quickly get used to good and expensive. And it's not in the men. You need to have medium appetites, though, in order not to scare your future soul mate. Who will every day to give all expensive))
Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:55 pm

You know what-I like to accept some real expensive gifts and all that,but to give it I really don't have that much of a possibility,I'm not that rich and I don't ,like it that much second of all and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) And belive me I've got men in my life who are willing to give me some real great and expensive ones like all the time and all that,you know? :D 8-) ;) :) I'm dreaming about a new car now and I hope for some of my men to give it to me in the nearest future and all that-motherf*cker,can you do it like that? 8-) :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :roll: :geek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:46 pm

I'd accept the gift because it would be rude not to accept gifts from someone who has spent a lot of time and effort in procuring the gift for you. Yes, I suppose my boyfriend could return a gift item he had purchased for me if I refused it and received a refund--but I think that's a very robotic way of thinking about gifts. A gift, to the giver, is much more than the amount of money spent. It's the thought and affection the gift symbolizes that is of greater importance to the gift giver and a refusal of the gift made in good faith under almost any circumstance is also a symbol of ingratitude and, for some, disrespect. Of course, the situation is different when a gift is not made in good faith (for our purposes, taken to mean a gift given for the purpose to symbolize affection--not for the purpose of making an impressive statement, etc.) and I think it's all right if you want to refuse a gift if you truly believe the gift was given in bad faith.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:31 am

Well, gifts, are not bad. and very often especial on some festive occasions we exchange prasents with my partner and it is okay. It was always normal with us. but if we speak about somme really rich things, such as cars, iphones or watches, brand clothes and so on, then of caurse coupes first should think about the real level of their reationships. where are they, you know? if it is the first leve, when you are not sure about the future and you are not sure that it is for eternity, then do not do it, cause if something bad happens, then you'll understand it was not for good.. blames are painful, you know?
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:10 pm

It depends on the relations i guess. well if you want to please your partner and to buy him something realy expensive then do it, but peaaaaaaaaaaaase be reasonabe and never regret of it, even if you break up. i had such an experience at high school when i was dating one guy and he presented ne a very expensive watch, but we brke up and he asked me to return it. wel, i guess you see what it meand, ike while we are together you are aowed to wear it, but when no, then no... It is stupid. do not do such things in your ife please!
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Sometimes, it is hard to find the perfect gift for a man you care about. it can sometimes be a bit harder to find a gift that resonates with a man. Whether you are shopping for your father, a romantic partner, or some other important man in your life, these gifts will definitely blow him away. I can effrd you buy bacon. Vegetarians aside, most guys love bacon. This DIY bacon kit gives a man everything he needs to make his own bacon at home. It is made from an authentic Western recipe, so he can channel his inner cowboy. It can be used to make American-style bacon, Canadian bacon, or even used in the production of sausage.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Sometimes, it is hard to find the perfect gift for a man you care about. it can sometimes be a bit harder to find a gift that resonates with a man. Whether you are shopping for your father, a romantic partner, or some other important man in your life, these gifts will definitely blow him away. I can efford you buy bacon. Vegetarians aside, most guys love bacon. This DIY bacon kit gives a man everything he needs to make his own bacon at home. It is made from an authentic Western recipe, so he can channel his inner cowboy. It can be used to make American-style bacon, Canadian bacon, or even used in the production of sausage.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:26 pm

personally i do not see anything bad in it, if you have enough money and you want to make pleasant for you partner and you relly want to buy something expensive then i think that it is normal. but if you do not have money on it and you do not want to buy it, just your partner forces you then i see no need in it. of course it is your choice and you have to think about it on your own but to my mind it is your money but if you have enough for expensive presents then do not be mean, :)

Return to “Chit Chat”