Expensive gifts to the man

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Aaron365

Re: Expensive gifts to the man

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:01 am

Well I think that this statement is pretty correct, but I think it depends from the person. If a person is spoiled and greedy, he would be so and he wouldn't changed. I think that while dating you can make expencive gifts to your partner, but if he gives you cheap presents, though he has money, than broke up with him.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi everybody and everyone. I am still happy to meet you here today again))) I want to say that every person has his own preferences in choosing the best present. Everything depends on person I can say. And you know what I am not a lover of expensive presents or so on . I like presents which are gifted with the soul, which express some messages or so on . My partner likes everything original. I mean he is a fan of expensive watches and perfumes . But I am not. I like something simple and original
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi there boys. I would like to say that it is not important for me what present to give and I mean about money. Expensive gifts are not important for me just because I really appreciate the soul of present and nothing more. It is important for me with what feelings this gift is presented. If you are happy to expensive gifts so it is stupid because not all people can satisfy you with these expensive gifts as well. Recommend you to rethink your behavior as for this important situation in our life. Good luck
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:22 pm

As for me I had one friend who for a very long time met the guy, and giving him expensive gifts, even though he worked a simple teacher at the school, which is why it is considered that the value of the gift is its value, and it needs to stress as it applies to him, however, he never listened to anyone, and believed that we are all wrong when told him to do not need it.
After five years of meetings, and expensive gifts, they broke up. One conclusion, if a man loves you, for it is important, not what you bring him for his birthday.
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:51 pm

This theme is very interesting and useful for me and i think that expensive present you shall give when you are very close or when you want to impress your partner.
For me the most expensive present is that which was made by his own hands with a small part of his soul. For example a little handmade teddy bear or a small chair with a sign. Everything depends only of your fantasy. But the last present I got was a toy bird which takes a gold earring in its neb. It was surprising and unexpected. I even cannot say a word, how romantic it was.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:08 pm

Have a gold and pleasant night. In what way are you going to spend to spend tomorrow? Presents are very important, and both for me and my partner. We like make happy each other and we manage to do it thanks for different presents and especially with those what are made thanks for our creativity and like a hand made. I really like such things that my partner makes, you know, especially pictures he paints and especially some knick knacks he makes. I don't like expensive presents, they are not for me.

Return to “Chit Chat”