Day off

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nilson

Re: Day off

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:03 am

Hyatt place is a hotel, located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, which offers you the most convenient staying. The hotel offers free shuttle from the airport (transfer hours from 5 a.m. till midnight) right to the main entrance. On the territory of this comfortable place are heated outdoor pool, with always fresh towels. i like the chain of this place and there you will get something new and positive for you, because this si very positive and popular place where you will meet different people from all over the world and you willl have the time together with the all of them there. i think that you will like it.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Hello! How are you going to feel today? I am interested in being informed with your comments . I have so many ideas how to spend my day if it is free day in my Life. I like to spend all days with my little son and all my time I like to pay attention to his upbringing. You know my dear guys it is really great time activity if you are a father and spend it with your children.. I like to spend time with some relaxation but not making my mind busy with some home duties. All in all there are many other good ideas!!!
Bart

Postby Bart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:15 am

Let's discuss of course that today it is probably really easy to spend free day in a good way. To my mind it is predictable to be successful. I know that my partner always wants to spend time together with me, me too. And that's why if there is actually time to relax, if both of us have days off so we try to spend it together. We like to organize some calm evenings. I mean romantic evening, to create super atmosphere and spend day relaxing on the bad and watching some films . Apart from it we like to make a picnic together.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:58 am

THis is very important to find place where you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and there you will open new and positive emotions and impressions for you all. i am sure that there you will have feeling of freedom and there you will be happy with the rest and with the time having with the friends. You can reach the historic old town of Sitges just in five minutes. Numerous shops, restaurants and lively bars are nearby. Moreover, the guests receive a discount when visiting the gym and fitness room of the Parrots. From May to September, the price of buffet breakfast is included.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 am

This hotel is only for male guests with a different sexual orientation. The hotel is just a 3-minute walk from the Scheffau Cable Car in the ski area Wilder Kaiser / Brixental. The ski bus stops just 150 meters from the hotel Gay Romeo. The hotel has a spa with a sauna and a steam bath, as well as free Wi-Fi and free public parking. i am sure that this place will impressed with the stay and with the great variety of new and positive emotions you will get. i am sure that with the help of the stay there you will change all your life for the better and you will be happy with the new and positive emotions you will get.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:53 pm

I like to spend my free time in active way and all the time just try to open new and positive impressions and emotions for me to have the rest there. i am sure that with the help of it you will open new and benefitial things all the time for you and you will be impressed with the greatest atmosphere this place will advise and bring for you all. Their cafe The Z serves continental breakfast that consists of smoked salmon, fresh croissants, sweet pastries, cereals, fresh fruit salad and rolls of bacon. During the day, you can order salads, sandwiches, and hot meals. In summer, meals are served in the courtyard.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:59 am

This luxury gay-friendly hotel NH Carlton, overlooking the flower market, is located in the center of Amsterdam. It is only 100 meters from the Kalverstraat shopping area. The hotel is situated less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Rembrandtplein, and 120 meters far from the tram stop Roki. I am sure that every traveller will open new world of benefits there for him and with the help of the rest having there you will be happy with the time and with the great mood you will get there for you . i am sure that this place will bring just positive and great impressions for you and there you will be happy with the stay.
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:07 am

Hotel Spadai features a historic building. The rooms have a smart TV, soundproofing and a minibar with free drinks. The private bathroom comes with a rainfall shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hotel-spadai/ i recommend you all just visit this place for the couple of days and just trere you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get. i hope that there every traveller will find something great for him. because this is place which is full of fun and there you will get the best time for you all during the vacation.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:53 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hotel-napoleon/ this is very popular place where you will have some free time and there you will be happy with the rest and with the all new and positive openings you will make there. because this place has gerat location and there you will have opportunity to see all the city. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind. Some rooms have a balcony. The metro connects you with the Expo 2015 Exhibition Centre, 19 km away. Milano Centrale Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. Buses to Linate and Malpensa Airports leave from in front of the station.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:16 am

ADI Doria Grand Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Corso Buenos Aires shopping street and from Milano Centrale Train Station. Loreto Metro Station is located 450 m away. With free WiFi and classic-style decor, guest rooms feature a 26" LCD TV with satellite and Sky channels, air conditioning, and a large. Just go there for the couple of day and i think that this is enought to understand that this is great place for the time having and there you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive meetings you will get. i am sure that with the help of the time having there you will be impressed with the stay.

Return to “Chit Chat”