Day off

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James

Re: Day off

Postby James » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 am

Hello everybody. Are you enjoy this morning??? What about your feelings??? What could you say??? The best variant for day off is time together with your family . For example if you unfortunately don't have children you can spend time together with your partner for example. You can go somewhere for relaxing. Hookah bar for example, club, restaurant or somewhere else. There are many places where you can relax. My partner and I like to spend time at home sitting in front of the TV and watching some interesting serial or film. On the other hand we like to go in different karaoke bars because we like singing. So our day off is really fantastic for both me and my partner
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm

hello everyone! nice to be here and have a little talk with you after long working day, you know, i prefer stay at home with reading my favourite book, or watching my favourite tv shows. i can't say that i am homebody. no, i like to entertain, i like to travel or to meet with my friends. but if i have really hard day, i will stay at home, take relaxing bath, cook a tasty dinner and have a rest. if it is easy day, i can go with my friends to the cinema or to the lounge bar to have some fun. and what about you?
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:19 pm

As for me, when I have a day off, I don't do something crazy. I just take a book and read. I like to feel a little bit lonely, for me to have a good rest. I like to sit alone in front of the television and think about something or I can spend the whole day lieing in the bad and dreaming.
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello dear audience. If you want to have your day off somewhere in France, so you are welcome to this place for staying https://gayweekends.com/object/hotel-de ... nt-tropez/ here you will find many interesting!! For example there is a well-stocked gym and a spa in the hotel where travellers can round off the day with a soothing massage and invigorate the body, soul and mind in the sauna or steam room. I am sure that you will like spending time thebotboyh alone or with your family for example.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Good place to spend your day off you are right. And I stayed there too when had business trip by the way.. In general, the staff always strives to help and be attentive to all guests at the hotel, as they want to make your stay in the hotel unforgettable and comfortable. When we arrived at the hotel, we really wanted to relax and have a cup of coffee. Staff at the reception offered us to visit the bar located at the hotel. So it is good place and I can not say something worse
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:05 pm

You know during all my work week i wait for my days off. When when friday, saturday and sunday come I can not just lose them and i try to spend every second of my days off. I like to spend them differently I mean these three days.
But almost every week I spend my days off similary. If talking about friday night i like to spend it with my partner and my friends in club, if talking about saturday and sunday they are home days for me, during these 2 days i like to stay home, sometimes i can invite my friends and sit and talk or just watch a movie or go for a walk around the city.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Begin to make plans for the weekend better in the middle of the working week. On Friday, in accordance with the plan developed in the week, prepare everything you need to realize your ideas. Stock up with all the necessary things (if it is a picnic, then products and warm clothes, etc.). It is best to start the Saturday morning with the preparation of an unusual breakfast for the household. Think, what dish, cooked for breakfast, would lift all the mood? At a minimum, let it not be an ordinary breakfast with cereal and milk, but a milkshake and waffles with fruit jam and whipped cream. I think this will not leave anyone indifferent. Make special "weekend" breakfasts a good tradition of your family.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Hello guys. My greetings for you boys. There are many different ways how to spend free time, probably my day off is usually day with my partner. And of course with my little son. Sometimes my partner and I like to visit spa or sauna or something like this. Day off is usually time together also with friends in the downtown. Usually there is some picnic time. Unfortunately it happens not so often because as usual I am inundated with work and I have such free time not so often. But at all I like doing it and sleeping probably in my day off is not such idea I don't want to waste time for it
Howard

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Whether it comes easy to you or you struggle chasing it, rest is sacred to everyone. We all need rest. It’s one of the fundamental needs of the human body. Still, many people often feel overworked and exhausted. There are ways to help make the rest that you do get feel more restful, but resting isn’t only about sleeping. Remember, your mind and your body both get tired. Exercise. This might seem counter-intuitive, but exercise is proven to make your rest not only more rewarding, but actually more restful. Studies show that exercise can raise the quality of your sleep and boost your mental health too. Exercise will also make resting easier, you will find that you are far less antsy when you are trying to relax. Try not to exercise six hours before bedtime, as this can contribute to poor sleep.
Romario

Postby Romario » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 am

Hello hello friendly guys. I also would like to share with you about my plans on spending time if there is such possibility. usually I am inundated with work and truly say I rare have time to spend it perfectly. But if there is such opportunity I try always to spend it with my children. nothing can be better than spending time with children doing the things that bring just happiness for them. We like to visit some different amusement parks and cafes for children. Both me and my partner likes doing it and spend time in such a way.

Return to “Chit Chat”