Day off

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MORAN

Re: Day off

Postby MORAN » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:37 am

Elysee Hotel is located right on Wenceslas Square in the heart of Prague. It offers soundproofed rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. The Elysee Hotel is situated in the Jalta shopping arcade, which features shops, restaurants and cafes, a theatre, a bookshop. I am sure that there you will be happy with the stay and with the all positive emotions habving there with the friends. i am sure that this place will bring just positive emotions for you and there you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive impressions this place will bring to the all of us.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:48 am

All the time i just try to stay at the positive places and have great time and moos there. i think that this is very important for the all of you to find place where you will feel happy . i like to stay at the places which attract a lot of different people from all over the world and have the time all together with the all of them there communication and chitting on the different topics. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hotel ... universal/ The Barcelona Universal’s Medea serves a hot and cold buffet breakfast, including plenty of healthy options. In the evening, you can enjoy a buffet of salads and fresh meats.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:01 am

To get rid of insult is impossible, it will disappear immediately if you find a feeling that will be stronger than resentment.
This, of course - love of yourself and others. To learn how to forgive and let off grievances, just fall in love with someone who has offended you and then negative emotions will go away. It is useless to fight offenses and even more to respond the same, this does not lead to anything good.

Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Listen to me. If you have at least a little bit of free time you must spend it with your beloved one and that's all. Actually it would be correct if you share your time with close people or what is also better on yourself. I always try to spend the weekend like children! Cafe or restaurant. These places for a hearty holiday can take day and evening. It is pretty nice and amazing to have delicious food and communication with a loved one will make your evening one of the best. In your weekend be refreshed and relaxed. Leave your worries somewhere.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 am

Unfortunately, most people are used to studying for someone or for something - because they are accustomed to this. For example, a person can imitate training, for the sake of diploma and other waste paper, and not really learn for the sake of knowledge.
Further, this habit of studying for someone, not for oneself, forces people to look for an external rather than an internal stimulus for learning, for self-education.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:21 am

Therefore, any waste of accumulated money must be condemned, primarily by the owner of this money, and if this does not help, then one must somehow punish oneself in order not to allow such actions in the future.
And of course, you should not go to extremes and postpone most of the earned money, turning the process of accumulation into an end in itself. Then you accurately shift the focus from increasing incomes to saving money, thereby worsening your financial situation.
German

Postby German » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:08 am

Since all these versions and theories are not fully proved, which is probably impossible to do at all, does it make sense to talk about it? Well, if only for interest. But such reasoning and reflection will be done to the detriment of other reflections and reasoning that may affect much more important issues. This is also important to understand.
In everyday life, we often have to talk on a variety of topics. Another thing is that the agenda of the day, determined by us or someone else for us, is not always relevant, and the reasoning itself is correct.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:54 am

Why you will always be mistaken and mistaken, because whoever you are, you do not know everything about this world, and everything you will never know, this is the law of life, and your whole life, this is the process of knowing. But you can significantly reduce the number of mistakes you make, you can be less mistaken, at least not make mistakes and not be mistaken in obvious situations, and for this you must learn. You can learn in this life on your own, or on other people's mistakes. The first option is much more effective, the second is more promising.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 pm

I go to the university 5 days a week, so I have only 2 days off. During the week I am inundated with work, so I like to have a rest on weekend. On Saturdays, my parents and I usually visit my grandparents, who live in the village. Sometimes we can go to a sports club to have a swim. After out exercise we feel tired but refreshed. Also my friends and I can to the cinema, concert, cafe or club. I like to read the books in the evenings, especially classical and fantasy literature. Often I want to spend my day off lying in the bed and wathing films, or listening to the music.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:37 am

And from the extent to which this ideology strongly sits in a person, his own ideology will depend, which he will in turn introduce into the consciousness of his family and his children.The infection can be passed down from generation to generation, but strong ideas, a strong position, can also be passed on to your generation, creating the appropriate atmosphere in the family. But most importantly, you can determine for yourself, your life position, your own, and not imposed by someone, and even being a weak moral person, you can become stronger only by giving up the ideological position of the weak.

Return to “Chit Chat”