Day off

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

Day off

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello everyone! I think that the day off is the dream of everyone, and we think about it every day. I just wanted to know how do you like to rest? Maybe you would like to climb the mountains, maybe have a picnic in the forest, to find some mushrooms and berries, or you like to swim and bathe on the beach? maybe you are a sportsmen and like cycling or some kinds of sport? As for me, I always try to do something new)))
Samuel Hunt

Re: Day off

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Oh during all my work week i wait for my days off. When when friday, saturday and sunday come I can not just lose them and i try to spend every second of my days off. I like to spend them differently I mean these three days. But almost every week I spend my days off similary. If talking about friday night i like to spend it with my partner and my friends in club, if talking about saturday and sunday they are home days for me, during these 2 days i like to stay home, sometimes i can invite my friends and sit and talk or just watch a movie or go for a walk around the city.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:33 am

you know it is really a dream for me and if i really had a day off, when i did not have to do anything except having rest, i'd take my dear guy, perhaps some friends and went somewhere where there are no phones, net and al those things we see each day, nature would be the best choice i guess. yes, i'd go somehere where i could find a lake)
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:40 pm

i do not know i think that for all people it is a different thing. some people do not like active weekends, some people do not like to sit at home on the weekends that is why i think that these tips would not be really very helpful for all of us. but still i would try to help you with it. i think that the best weekend would be spent with the family or with the person whom you lie. and it does not matter what you actually do. i think that you may order a pizza and just buy some beer, find a good movie and relax together. this would be a perfect variant for me. i spend a little time with my partner that is why i want it so much.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:40 pm

A day off is a nice thing. I love such days. If you are in love, then the only thing you need is to be close to your loved one. But I believe that even couples in love should spend the day off fun! Every weekend, learn something new. For example, today your beloved teaches you how to play billiards, and a week later you teach him how to skate, and a week later you conquer tennis courts and so on. Escape from everybody. Go to another city for the whole weekend, stay at the hotel or rent an apartment, see the sights, dine in a cozy restaurant, ... (I think it's not necessary to explain what should follow a romantic dinner;)). If you can not afford the option with visiting another city or town (don't have money for example ) you can hide from the world at home. Turn off the phones, cook together something delicious, review all your favorite movies, prepare a bath with fragrant foam, ... (then switch on your fantasy and know what can surprise your partner and please both of you. I think there is no need for me to describe everything in detains. Listen to your heart and wishes....You know your and your partner's wishes better... :)).
Milton

Postby Milton » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Go to your favorite theater or opera. If the main city theater is boring or just not inspiring, pay attention to the game of alternative schools. Usually in each city there are several youth studios that put interesting performances for a young audience. If the day off will pass perfectly the theme of the theater will be close and pleasant for you, sign up for acting courses. So you can not only have a great time and learn een something new , unexplored, but also discover new, unique talents.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:53 pm

As foe me I love to watch films in the cinema very much. That's why i can recommend you to go to the cinema at yourday off, but not for one movie, but for several consecutive films and as a must be sure to try all kinds of popcorn. Visit not a simple cinema for everyone, but a closed show of art house cinema. If you like movies and food, then arrange dinner in a 3D restaurant with a screen of 35 meters or try a movie-lunch only together, where you can order for viewing any romantic film. Such type of day off can be also arranged at home. If you or your partner is tired of work, bustle and no one wants to leave the house, sit on the couch comfortably, cover with a rug, cook popcorn (or something else that can be suitable for eating and watching film at a time) and just watch a good movie. Take turns choosing films for viewing. If this option seems too simple and boring, create a movie masterpiece yourself. Having at hand a video camera or camera that shoots video, you can remove the short film yourself. You can be a director, scriptwriter, cameraman and editor, actress and muse!
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Picnic in the forest and camping is always true. At such times, you have a great time to breathe with fresh forest air. Amusement park. A very cheerful place, where the atmosphere of the holiday reigns. Baby joyful faces, eating sweet cotton wool and riding on attractions will be able to wake up little children in you. Who does not like to plunge into childhood again? Try to spend the weekend like children! Cafe or restaurant. These places for a hearty holiday can take day and evening. Delicious food and communication with a loved one will make your evening one of the best.
Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Bowling or billiards can be also not a bad idea for spending a day off. Quite low-key and interesting games that can take your free time. If you want to be alone, everything is easy to organize - now the paths are drawn up and for two. In addition, you can order a cup of coffee or tea. If you love animals, then you can visit zoo. Animals in spacious enclosures will connect you with the true beauty of nature. If you would like to spend the day off together with your second half picnic can be a good varinat. it is an excellent option for couples in love. Even if you have "neighbors", use it for your benefit: come, meet, exchange business cards. Who knows, maybe in the next glade you will find a very useful acquaintance? With a glass of French wine, your evening will not be so formal. And the last idea that I have is dancing classes. Why not spend the day off for so much useful work and not go, for example, to a dance lesson? For example, salsa is a very interesting and simple style. In all cities salsathek is organized, where everyone, from the beginner to professional, can show their skills.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:57 pm

You know boys it happens not so often that I have a day off. But if I have it I try to spend this time with the pleasure. I think guys that there are really a lot of different ways how to spend time with the pleasure. Moreover I can say that if you have a good company you should not worry about it. All in all my free time I like to spend with my husband and with our friends. We like to spend time in karaoke bars . It is our the best free time ever. Also if I have a day off I like to visit swimming pools together with my husband.

Return to “Chit Chat”