To raise a hand

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here

Re: To raise a hand

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:28 pm

If your boyfriend tarted to beat you, then you should broke up with him and not to wait with this decision. I think that a person who beats you, can'yt love you. a person who really loves you would never raise a hand upon you. So don't even hesitate and broke up with him, because it can be to late.

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:40 pm

:shock: :shock: are you serious??? Are you really serious??? Why are you still together with him???? If he allows to raise a hand on you and to offend you and your friends I can not understand why are you still with him??? I mean dating with him. I suppose that in your situation it would be really better to break up with him and safe your life!!!! It is curious and it really makes me crazy when I hear such situations and moreover if another partner does nothing to be in safety... I can't understand...

Postby Aaron365 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:26 am

as for me, I also think that if a person try to beat you, than he doesn't love you. My ex once wanted to raise his hand, but I'm not the person who can forgive such thing, and I think that only a weak person can beat his partner. A good, strong personality would never raise hand on his beloved.

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:01 am

Best wishes for my dear friends. I have answered this question you know. And I told you that raising hand and beating in the relationships is pretty horrible. I was an evident of such relationships where one of partner allowed himself to beat another one and it was a constant raising a hand.. It was really awful for me to see how my friend suffered from this behavior of his partner . I was really sorry about him. And just there I understood that I will have never forgave such behavior my partner if he has it. Be careful with it dudes

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Pleasant to meet you again here. Beating in the relationships is really dangerous process . Hopefully I have never faced with such troubles in my relations and to be honest not for the world would I brook such interferences. I think if you became to notice your partner can be overcome with anger and rise a hand on you, so go away dudes do not bare it. You can have horrible conclusions in this story with beating. Raising a hand is not suitable and not acceptable in normal relationships. Don't you agree with me?

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:24 pm

But how to determine whether a particular man is capable of such an act? In fact, this is not as easy as it seems, because at the beginning of the relationship, the representatives of the stronger sex show themselves best, trying to demonstrate their dignity and hide their shortcomings. Sometimes it is difficult to understand how a man is oriented towards a certain man, and judging of his possible actions is even more difficult. He will give you flowers and make gifts, call on dates and say gentle words, and after a few years of marriage can raise his hand.

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 pm

I think that there is an opinion that male assault is possible only in those families where the usual phenomenon of drunkenness or drug addiction.A man follows the example of parental unhealthy relationships. Father "taught" his wife with his fists, and this became the norm of behavior for their adult son.
The most common cause of fights is drug or alcohol intoxication, which removes all prohibitions in the behavior of a man. A drunk man is out of control.The cause of bitterness can be the most insignificant. In a sober state, such people begin to repent and ask for forgiveness. And this will continue indefinitely.

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:33 pm

I think that it is an awful thing! I think that if your partner tried to beat you the first time, he would continue to do that, so one shouldn't give the second chance to such person at all! I think that such person can be pottentially dangerous, and if your partner beated you, than you should take all your things and get out of his appartment immedially without even telling him something.

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Are you serious? do you really think that if he raises a hand he loves you???? I think that it is a horrible disrespect and such actions are not allowed. Hopefully my partner is an adequate person and he has never allowed himself to be such kind of man. I really hate those guys who are thinking that beating and raising a hand is the best way to solve some problems. My one friend faced with this situation, she is a girl who was dating with one guy who thought that he had rights to beat her. Hopefully she had a breakup with him.

Postby Felix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Let's remember the classics of the genre, the American dramatic film-thriller "I'm Enough". The heroine - a young woman in the performance of Jennifer Lopez - at first glance has quite a happy family. A wealthy husband, my beloved daughter.But gradually, happiness collapses: the husband was not only unfaithful, but also aggressive. He regularly beates his young wife.Patience of the heroine runs low, she and her daughter leave the house. And decides: no longer will I let me beat, I will avenge the monster. It trains the body, it strengthens the will power.And in the end she repaid her husband in the same coin: she made me feel why such a humiliation is experienced by a man who fell victim to a domestic tyrant.

Return to “Chit Chat”