To raise a hand

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

To raise a hand

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:24 am

Did you do it? can you forgive such an act? Some people think that if your partner raises his hand, it means that he loves you. I dont think so. I had such situation, I forgave him (though I thought that I couldnt), but now I surely can say that there wont be second chance.
Samuel Hunt

Re: To raise a hand

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:23 pm

It's just nonsense when they say that if the partner raises his hand it means he loves you. Howsoever the partner would be angry with his soulmate, he has no right to cause any physical injury. Any problem can be solved by words, that is, you can just sit down and discuss your concerns but not to raise hands at each other. It does not solve the problem but on the contrary it will make the situation even more worse. I with you to solve issues peacefully and not to punch each other's faces.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:05 pm

I do not even know how to answer this question, you know.. just because it is wierd to hear that there are couples who hit each other :? :? However there are a lot of families and not only gay where guys let them do a lot of things they do not really have to do.. i'd never forgive if my partner hit me just because he considered me wrong.
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:26 am

Thank you guys that you shared with me....If your friends had such situations in life??? Yes, I know that you can solve everything by talking, but if you are together rather long andd you love him - what will you do? And do you share your problems in family with your friends???
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:19 pm

i do not think that it is the act that may be forgiven especially if it has done the person whom you are together for the long time, and whom you really love. i think that you do not have to forgive it because the person is not worth it. eve if he is angry , even yo have done something really very bad he does not have the right to raise a hand at you, it is violent and not kind. i think that you shall not forgive it because would do it one more time and you would just suffer because of i. i hope that you have understood me and you would think over it a lot of times. good luck.
Milton

Postby Milton » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:42 am

There can be a lot of different reason why your man raised a hand on you. The first is, of course, jealousy. Such men are jealous of everyone and everything. They constantly check the phone of their boyfriend, read all the messages, control and accuse of all mortal sins. If another young man, simply glanced at the guy, this is already an excellent occasion for jealousy. He can blame the guy for being, in fact, his lover and his gaze was some kind of secret code and password. And, after that, a blow often follows. The man will explain his action by punishing his beloved for his fault.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:48 am

In fact, such situations (when your guy rises hand on you) indicate that the guy has certain mental disorders and a tendency to sadism. In fact, it seems to them that they really love. Perhaps this is love, but very strange and perverted. These guys see their beloved people as not an equivalent partners, but their property, which must comply with absolutely all orders and resort to the first call. A guy can not have friends. These guys are jealous of himall in a row and everywhere see treason. Often, in the end they achieve their goal that a guy, in the end, absolutely has no friends left. In addition, this behavior is also due to the fact that in the case when the guy does not remain anyone. It automatically becomes even weaker and can not ask for protection.By the way, it is worth noting that this behavior does not begin with the beginning of relations. The first year and a half, the guy behaves just perfect. Everyone is surprised at how he loves and values his one and only. Such men call ten times a day, they take care of everything, they ask about everything. Of course, this is liked by everyone. But, eventually, all questions and care turn into ordinary paranoia.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:54 am

The relationship between people should be equal and democratic. If the guy raises his hand, he shows in such a way that he is stronger and wants to have power over the other one. And what would he not tell you, such relations turn into life in a golden cage, and then, at best, it is golden. At worst, such relationships really become a prison from which it is impossible to escape. If a man raised his hand, then the relationship came to the finale. Never need to allow yourself the weakness to stay with those who hurt you. Sacrifice in this case does not lead to anything good. You really turn into a victim that can not see yourself. Why turn your life into a constant run of a driven animal? A normal guy never reaches a pathological paranoia and attempts to drive away his anger and assert himself with the help of his partner who is weaker than he is. Therefore, if you are in a situation where a guy keeps you by force and mocks, ask for help from close people and try to do everything to make such a man stay in your past and never again break into your life.
James

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:25 pm

In any case. I think that such acts are repeatable and if it happens once it will happen once more and once more. You know I would like to say that I had such relationships when my partner hit me and he allowed himself to raise a hand on me. It was crazy. Firstly I forgave him but then I understood that it was repeatable. And I decided to break up it was the best decision. So that's why I strongly recommend you to end such acts if you don't want to be a victim of such actions. Be careful with it my dear friend.
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:26 pm

this topic is very important and urgent nowadays. many people suffer from such acts from their close people. of course women and children suffer more, than men, because in this crazy world men are crazier little bit. but i can't accept such action. i don't understand how person can raise hand on women, children! it doesn't mean love, who has thought it up?? maybe it is poor woman, who closed her eyes on cruelty. sometimes we do it, because we afraid to stay alone. we think that we won't find love one more time. but how we can speak about love after such cruelty action? no,no,no, we should fight against raising hands.

Return to “Chit Chat”