Do you love to do the cleaning at home?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Dan36

Re: Do you love to do the cleaning at home?

Postby Dan36 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:42 pm

I like when everything on it's places and when it is clean in the house. I like when it is clean, but I don't like cleaning, I rather like to mess up, though it is alway an ideal order in my appartment, because I have a housekeeper who works very heard to keep my house clean. Thank you Mrs. Flinn. :)
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:32 pm

oh, it is sore subject for me. i don't like to clean, but i don't like to live in mess. :lol: when i live with parent, i of course helped my mom around the house (sometimes she made me do it ;) ) now i live with my boyfriend and i should keep my flat in order to save cosiness.we always have quarrels with my partner, because i have much time for it. i am working student, so sometimes i can't clean physically because of lack of time. he makes more money, so we always have disagreements, that he works hard and i should keep our flat in order, to bring cosiness and tasty smells of my dishes. and do you have such disagreements with your partner?
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:10 pm

I like when everyrhing is clean and on it's order, so I really like to clean my appartment. It is not a very hard work to do the cleaning. I want everything to be clean, but I am not an idialist. When I don't have time to do the cleaning by myself because of my work, I phone my housekeeper and ask her for help.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:50 am

Good afternoon boys. Happy to greet each of you here today)) how are you feeling today? I like cleaning about the house because meaand my partner always try to do it together. It of course known that house hold duties can be destroying for the relationships but if do it in a right way so everything will be okey. Of you share all duties about the house equally so I am sure that there are no problems and quarrels between you and your partner as well. I have the same situation in my relations so you can believe in my recommendations
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:08 am

As for me, I relly like to clean my appartment by myself. I have an opportunity to take a housekeeper, but I don't like this idea. I can't immagine that some someone another can take my things, that this person would do the cleaning inmy house. I don't like strangers, especially to do something at my home.
Lui

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 am

Both me and my partner likes to clean our house. And do you know why??? Because we got this house with our own efforts and it was really difficult. So that's why it would be really stupid to quarrel about the thing we were determined to achieve and to get. Am I right??? We like cleaning our house we like cooking TOGETHER. we like to do everything together because really it is rather easier to do it not alone. To my mind it is just a stereotype that cleaning is something horrible. No.. I like to make my house beautiful.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi there dudes and dudettes. It is important to mention that people don't like all these duties, but they must do it... Talking about my relationship it is important to say that if you do it with the clear thoughts and if you find compromise in sharing your household duties between you and your partner so everything would be OK. Because both me and my partner understands that, just one person can not do all house work. In the relationships it is important to help each other .
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Thank you for this theme and as for me I like everything to be on its place and that everything in the house sparkles and glitters. If something is not on its right place, I get terribly annoyed. Basically I do the cleaning in the house alone, about once a week and a half.
My make a house cleaning alone is much easier to me because when I clean i with a partner, he puts everything on the wrong place not where I would like to it to be, so not to quarrel with my partner it is better to me to leave a cleaning for myself.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Why do we clean the dwelling? On the one hand, for disinfection - we reduce the amount of inhaled dust, destroy harmful microorganisms, do not let the domestic insect reproduce. On the other hand, we prevent the premature aging of objects that surround us. And finally, the third reason for the mood for chronic washing, rubbing and picking is an aesthetic feeling: we want the house to look good.
But, perhaps, only the first of the considerations is really important. To start cleaning up for the sake of economy and "watchability" of a dwelling, sacrificing time, more pressing matters, health?
Howard

Postby Howard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Cleaning your house seems like a fairly self-explanatory task, but when you sit down to think about it, where do you even start? And how do you clean a toilet, anyway? We'll work it down into a streamlined process that seems simple enough to tackle and instantly gratifying. Once you get started, you won't want to stop until the whole house is spick and span. Decide how clean you want your house to be and how much time you have. This will help you decide how to set up your cleaning schedule. Be honest with yourself about what you can do, how much time you have, and how motivated you're feeling.

Return to “Chit Chat”