Do you love to do the cleaning at home?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

Do you love to do the cleaning at home?

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:10 am

I love cleanliness and order, but I'm not an idealist. my house - my duties, so everything in the house I do myself. I like it, and also I like when everything on its place. My partner helps me a lot, he - repairs everything. I never used the cleaning services, and dont want to try. Did you?
Samuel Hunt

Re: Do you love to do the cleaning at home?

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Oh, on the contrary I'm a perfectionist and idealist. I like everything to be on its place and that everything in the house sparkles and glitters. If something is not on its right place, I get terribly annoyed. Basically I do the cleaning in the house alone, about once a week and a half. My make a house cleaning alone is much easier to me because when I clean i with a partner, he puts everything on the wrong place not where I would like to it to be, so not to quarrel with my partner it is better to me to leave a cleaning for myself.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi everybody here) :) :) :) I do not like to do it, but I know how important it is. That is why I all the time try to spend several hours cleaning at my home. I think that our health depends on it, that is why is very important for me :D :D :D to keep clean all the time . I like to do the dry cleaning. Most dry cleaning products contain a stain remover, pads for absorbing the stain remover once it is used, and the actual dry cleaning solution. You first use the stain remover to treat any particularly tough spots on your clothing, ensuring that you place the pads so that the solution does not seep onto the rest of the fabric.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:07 pm

oh come on!!!! have you ever really seen at leat one guy who reaaaaaaaaaly loved cleaning??? :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess we do it just because we are not pigs and do not eant to live in total mess)) but if we have money we would hire some lady who'll do all the job for us and feel ourselves great) why generally not?
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:20 am

Ahaha, very glad that you shared with me....Yes, it is very rare case when a guy likes to do it, though there are such people)))) If someone used special services or help of parents? And using them now? Yes, we can hire them, but I dont believe unfamiliar people.
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:00 pm

i do not really know a lot of people who like to do cleaning at home and i think that it is not surprising at all. i hate doing it and for me it is very stressful ad hard. in most cases i ask my partner about the help and in most cases he does everything for me. but in the last time we ask the person whose job is it, to clean ou hose. it is not very expensive and i think that it is more comfortable for us to do it. that is what i think about it. i hope that you would the same and would not suffer from the house chores , they are really overwhelming. that is everything i wanted to tell about it.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:41 am

To tell the truth I am not ideologist but I love when everything is clean and in order…or maybe I am ideologist but just can’t confess to myself in this. People say that it is bad to be so…but some on the contrary say that it is good. Very often I have misunderstandings and arguing about the general order in the house…of course sometimes I notice that dirt and things not in order drive me crazy but I cannot do anything with this. For me all things should be in order…always…without exceptions…
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi there dudes. I am in a super mood today and what about you guys? I can say that I am ready to have a little bit serious topic. I mean as for sharing duties and something like this. I don't like to do the cleaning at home and it is true. On the other hand my partner likes doing it. Although I can't understand how it can be loved by my partner. Soo as he doesn't like cooking and I like it so we shared our duties about the house in a suchwway : I try to cook always as I can, something tasty for example and my partner always cleans our house. That's all, nothing difficult.
James

Postby James » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:35 pm

Yeah I do. I love cleaning my house because I am a kind of such people who are care and lot about fresh and clear of the house and everything around me. I also can say that I usually do it with the great pleasure. I like to wash dishes for example, it makes me calm down.. Also I like dusting by the way and clear my floor with vacuum cleaner. I like making my house beautiful and fresh, I like when my eyes admire the beauty of fresh cleaned house... I like that that is for sure people))) I don't like to be a coach potato!
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:04 pm

As for me, I like when it is clean in my flat, I like to smell a fresh air. I am cleaning in my flat every day. I can do it with my own strength, or when I don't have much time or I have many problems at my work, I can always phone my housekeeper and she would clean my appartment. It is very important for me to have an order in my appartment.

Return to “Chit Chat”