To live with parents - good or bad???

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Emmett

Re: To live with parents - good or bad???

Postby Emmett » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:57 pm

I can't unswer this question straight, because I don't think that it may be good or bad because it depends from many factors. First of all, it depends from money, whether you have a job or an appartner, from the state of your parents health, from the community were you live, from many factors.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:31 pm

As for me I moved from my parents nearly two years ago. At one point, I suddenly wanted freedom and privacy. In the beginning to live alone was very difficult, I have had to clean, cook, go shopping myself withour my parents' assistance. But my reward is the freedom, I can stay outside till the time i want, date whoever i want and other stuff. But it is always a pleasant feeling to come back home, i travel home once a half year and I always know that this is place when i am always looked forward , where i can eat a delicious food cooked by my mom.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Live with your parents or try your best to leave your parents' home as quickly as possible? - that is the question. It would seem that the answer is obvious: to live with parents, since it is cheaper (conditionally, free of charge), more comfortable (father - technical support, mother - service staff) and more familiar. The bonus is almost always a complete food refrigerator, for which, in most cases, parents pay. Moreover, the status of the child, by the standards of parents, lasts for up to 30-35 years. Next already in front of neighbors it is inconvenient that such a family without a family, so the offspring try to quickly get off somewhere to get married.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:08 pm

Living with your parents after previously being on your own, having a job and life of your own can be a difficult transition. You can experience a lot of demands from them while taking care of their financial matters as well as doing the part of being a "breadwinner" in the household. In some extreme cases, parents can become very demanding and controlling of your adult life while under their roof. This can lead to a more complicated relationship between parent and their now, adult child. However, we cannot deny the fact that parents are the most special beings in our life.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:49 pm

To live with parents is of course good because we should appreciate every minute spent with them. But living is good to some age. I love my parents very much and I am so happy that they have brought up me like a real man, a worthy person, with strong character. And to tell the truth I would like to live with them all time, I want to spend with them every single moment and minute. I am soooo thankful for them and their support when I needed it and still need. They are fantastic parents and I have really fantastic relationships with them
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Sometimes parents unconsciously form a feeling of insignificance in the child. Joint living allows you to correct this mistake. In the first scenario, one of the members of the family takes on the role of a frail creature, and the other - of his forced savior. Both win both because they satisfy their need for a sense of need. The plot of the second scenario is fueled by your fear of remaining completely alone. You are afraid that "no one will be after you." And if you have trouble, then no one will help. Therefore, for the sake of safety, you prefer to stay with your parents.

Return to “Chit Chat”