Relations on distance

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James

Re: Relations on distance

Postby James » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:35 pm

I believe in relationships on distance. I really believe in it because I had both love on the distance and now I have friendship on the distance. It is more than possible than you can imagine. Believe me guys. I would like to say that that I have a lot of friends in my native country and we try to keep in touch with each other and you know friends we manage with it. The one thing I can say here is that if you have true friendly relationships you will manage with any distance and barriers. Believe in my experience
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Hmm. I am confused about this issue. I have never had long distance relationships. It is difficult really. You have lack of everything!!! And lack of physical relations.. It is really right that even video communication does not provide such an understanding as physical contact. Jealousy is another problem. When people stay away from each other for a long time, they may feel jealous. Especially if one of the partners gives reasons for this... Both partners are becoming jealous when they are at the distance
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:06 pm

I also think that relations on distance can exist. I also have such relationships because of some life problems. I think that it is possible, but you should trust each other and not to have quarrels by phone or start such talks as: do not even think to cheat on me... or I know you're cheating. Without any proves.
Max

Postby Max » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:24 am

hello my friends. how are you today? i think that relations on distance can't exist. have got a friend, who had such relations. and i can say that he and her girlfriend suffered from this relations. she was in another country for 3 years.she always was jealous him to each person, even to his sisters! can you imagine? how person can be jealous to the sisters? and i saw how he was nervous all the time and how he worried about this situation and he asked her to come back, but she studied there and she didn't want to end it. so after 3 years of worrying they broke up. i think it wasn't worth it.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi people. how are you feeling today?)))) I can share with you my point of view because I find this theme is interesting theme for discussion. To my mind if you have ever had relationships on the distance and you are still together, so you are heroes without any words. I really respect those people who are together after such a horrible attempt... It is really difficult to my mind to save this period, these relations and moreover these true feelings. I have never had it and I am not sure that we would cope with it.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:47 am

I dear dudes!! For example I have never had such relationships, I mean long distance relationships. To my mind it is impossible to have long distance relationships.. Because you don't see your partner too much time and it is difficult for you to have such strength relationships.. You don't have sex, you don't see each other, you can not even touch your partner.. It is horrible and because of such reasons. But maybe I am wrong. Maybe someone managed with these constant problems during the distance
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:10 pm

I think that that is a very difficult job to do. As for me I need a person who is right now and right here for me to help me, to support me and everything else, but on distance it is like from one hand this person exists and from another hand he doesn't.
You do not know if you should trust this person or not and you worry so much when your soulmate doesn't text you or call you at least one day at once you start thinking that he forgets you and doesnt care about you. But if you really love your partner your love will pass through everything.
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Of course, the relationships of many couples look easy from the outside and after a certain period of time, however, only two people know how much work they put in order to make things go well. Relations at a distance are very difficult to maintain, and the number of reasons they can fall apart is very large. Many relationships at a distance, of course, pass this test, however, they require serious efforts from people who must solve all the problems and obstacles caused by geography. Of course, with the appropriate thinking, emotional preparedness and great work, relationships at a distance can live. However, such pairs face a large number of potential traps.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:04 pm

If you have relationships on distance, than you should stick to some simple rules. First of all, you should stay in contact. Since you won't be seeing each other in person, it's important to establish and maintain an emotional connection as often as you can. These don't always have to be long, in-depth conversations. Frequent communication, no matter how minor, will show that you care enough to put in the time and effort into the relationship[3] and it’s easier to keep up to date with each other’s lives. If you allow large (days at a time) gaps to pass by, your everyday experiences fade into the background, and you will have to start from scratch every time you speak.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:59 am

I am glad to be welcomed here as a part of family. I think that it is pretty bad especially when you dnonot see your partner, when you do not feel him. I just imagine and I really feel upset. Because I am really sorry about those guys who live or work on the distance trying not to loose their relationships. Serious relationships on the distance can be destroyed but if you love each other you will manage with it. To be honest everything depends on people and on their own feelings to each other. If there are strong , distance will never spoil it.

Return to “Chit Chat”