Relations on distance

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

Relations on distance

Postby DANIEL25 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Do you believe or had such relations? I had such type of relations twice...What can I say...it was hard, but I can do it, and believe that people can save their feelings on a distance during some time. It is very difficult not to see each other every day, use only telephone or computer to talk, but if you love someone you can stand it,isnt it?
Samuel Hunt

Re: Relations on distance

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:18 pm

I have had several relationships on distance. That is a very difficult job to do. As for me I need a person who is right now and right here for me to help me, to support me and everything else, but on distance it is like from one hand this person exists and from another hand he doesn't. You do not know if you should trust this person or not and you worry so much when your soulmate doesn't text you or call you at least one day at once you start thinking that he forgets you and doesnt care about you. But if you really love your partner your love will pass through everything.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:58 pm

I think that our live is very unexpected and we even can not imagine what will be for the several minute. And there are nothing difficult that some people love , but they live far from each other. I think that nowadays this is not a problem to comunicate every day and be in touch even through several hundred killometers..... I think that everything depends on us and our wants to be together and happy. You need to desided what kind of life you want , or you want to live with this person or you want to live without him, sometimes it is very difficult to make some choise , but i think that in this case this is the best desicion.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:34 pm

i don't believe in such strange relations.. I mean, no i understand those couples which were to separate due to the job conditions or ome other things.. but i realy do not understand those couples who meet in the internet and just start dating never even meeting each other in the reality.. how can it be? :?
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:22 pm

you know i think that it is possible to have happy and serious long-distance relations if you actually want to be together and this distance just becomes a thing that makes you relations stronger and better. i think that it is really very good and you may not worry about it. if you are ready to wait for the person and you want to be happy with him the nothing would stop you, that is for sure. but if you think that it would be better for you to be without this person because you are not ready to wait for him then it is better to tell it to him right from the stat. you shall know that ti is ver hard to get used to such things.
Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:50 pm

The main thing in a relationship at a distance is that separation tests you for strength. Kilometers dividing the pair, like a litmus, highlight and make a diagnosis - whether it's love or not. More precisely, it's not just about love, but in the very thing that is called true love - when everyone is sure that his partner is finally the same. If so, you are not afraid of anything. In other cases, if there is no certainty, ask yourself an unpleasant question: is it worth wasting time and effort on a person, separation from which eventually can cause you real pain. Those who know for sure that his novel is part of the story of great love will not damage the safety rope. How can we survive and transfer with the least loss this separation and keep the relationship at a distance?
Milton

Postby Milton » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Some people get acquainted at a distance and maintain a relationship with the help of virtual communication. Others are forced to live far apart, for example, if the work involves frequent business trips. And then communication at a distance also acquires special significance. The main feature of relationships at a distance is that people do not have physical contact. It is from this that all the advantages and disadvantages of this kind of relationship follow. The lack of physical contact. Most of the information about the world around him is derived from non-verbal means - facial expressions, gestures, and touches. In a relationship at a distance, all this is inaccessible. Because of this, there may be misunderstandings. Even video communication does not provide such an understanding as physical contact. Jealousy is another problem. When people stay away from each other for a long time, they may feel jealous. Especially if one of the partners gives reasons for this. In a relationship at a distance, people can not completely control the movement or behavior of another person. Often this can lead to a rupture.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:00 pm

You describe only minuses but what about pluses? Life does not interfere with the relationship, I mean ordinal life and dituies connected with it. Often love breaks household trivia. If your man is at a distance, his dirty socks, lying under the armchair, will not irritate you, because you simply will not know about them. And during rare meetings lovers, as a rule, do not pay attention to household trivia. The ability to maintain individuality. When people live side by side for a long time, they begin to dissolve into each other, strongly influence each other. If people see less often, then they have the opportunity to preserve their individuality. So don't look for only minuses it is you who can change all minuses into pluses. for some people the love at distance is he way of life and they don't want another one. as for me i of course prefer not to use this ind of love but if it happens so and i will love my partner i will try to save our relationships at distance. i will do my best.and i should advice you to do the same. if you value the person you are near and close to then you will do everything to save and improve your reltionships and feelings.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:45 am

Relationships at a distance are always a very complicated relationship for two in a pair. And it does not matter whether you or you are waiting, the main task remains to remain faithful to each other and wait, driving away boredom and pain. What is the main difficulty of such a relationship? Such love in the distance is very exhausting, since the person you need is too far away. At some moments you just do not have enough of his support, warm words or hugs. Quarrels in such relationships, too, are more difficult to bear, since the reason for the quarrels is added and hurt for being far away, and can not explain everything normally. And in general, instead of the usual, frequent meetings, you receive only messages or calls.In our society, it is commonly believed that a relationship is something, of course, very important, but what is developing by itself and what to influence is supposedly not very possible. There was love, then love; Love began to vanish - well, then, so be it, there's nothing to be done about it. In fact, a good relationship in a pair is a constant, regular work that is important for both partners if they want their relationship to continue and be harmonious.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 am

Maintaining a sincere, deep relationship, filled with love, can be compared with the construction of a house. Having laid a seemingly good foundation and building a house, the couple "calm down" because they expect that in this house they can now live for years and even decades without worrying about anything else. In reality, such a house-relationship is not as strong as it seems. In order to be able to live comfortably in it, it is necessary regularly to finish up small things, repair something, carry out cosmetic or even major repairs, and so on. This means that it is important to ensure that relations can live, it is important to maintain the fire of love and not let it go out. And it is important that it is done by both partners. Relations at a distance are relationships where all of the above is even more felt. The house, in fact, is divided into two parts, one of which is transferred to the other end of the country or the world. If in ordinary life a couple through frequent meetings, visits, regular live communication with each other, can develop, "repair" and improve their relationships in a way without even noticing it, then if one of the partners is far away, then just as easily Do not work. After all, even to warm half of this house, requires an order of magnitude more energy and heat: it easily escapes through the rift ... So, if you are now separated from your loved one and you both want the relationship to continue, then you need to invest in this relationship no less, and even more than if you were next to each other.

Return to “Chit Chat”