Hotness is something that is really dangerous ...

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Leon

Re: Hotness is something that is really dangerous ...

Postby Leon » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:18 pm

The heat has a negative effect on the body unhealthy person. In hot weather, the work is enhanced heart rate increases the number of heart rate, blood pressure becomes higher, there is the activity of blood clotting process, increasing the risk of dehydration. This, in turn, can provoke exacerbation of cardiovascular disease, increases the risk of hypertensive crisis, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, stroke. It is better not to go out during the hottest hours - from eleven to eighteen hours. If you have to go outside, should stay in the shade. do not forget about the headdress When leaving for a walk.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:19 pm

I do not think that the heat can be so dangerous for us. We just have to remember certain moments, to feel better this time. It is necessary to limit the number of meat, salt, do not consume animal fats. Eat healthy food has a low cholesterol diet. Try to eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs. Quench your thirst with mineral water without gas or green tea. On vacation, limit intake of national drinks. Often they contain large amounts of salt, which stimulates increased blood pressure. Under the influence of a large amount of salt a lot of medicines no longer apply. Drink-tonics intended mostly for young people, for healthy organisms.
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:20 pm

I also do not think that I and some other guys really have to worry much about the heat. Patients with cardiovascular disease, especially those who have to suffer from angina, hypertension, and patients with myocardial infarction, need to compulsorily carry with them nitroglycerin. In the case where there is chest pain, choking, shortness of breath, stop, sit down, put the tablet under the tongue. Only after fifteen or twenty minutes, when breathlessness and choking stopped bothering, you can go further. I have fairly good health now. So, the heat should not be a problem for me anyway.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:22 pm

think before saying something bad about the weather or some conditions, we must be mindful of the way of life that we live now. Note that in almost disease, one way or another connected with not very correct way of life, you prefer to keep. Speech - about poor nutrition, low physical activity. As a result, increased cholesterol levels in the body, ie blood pressure, diabetes occurs and obesity. Most of the negative role can play smoking, which increases the risk of formation of clots in blood vessels, heart disease. It is important to understand that people with a healthy lifestyle, not prone to cardiovascular disease.
Owen

Postby Owen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:51 pm

I fully understand you in this matter. And I also think it's really awful. The heat acts on the veins destructive ultraviolet rays reduces the elasticity of the tissues and venous walls and golden tan can not disguise the blue capillary net. So try to always be in the shade; Rest your feet by placing them under a one or two pillows; Do contrasting douches, alternately pouring feet warm and cool water of the shower; Use every opportunity to walk barefoot on the sand, gravel, grass, and in the absence of such an opportunity go to the place in a bath of cool water. In any case, we must somehow adapt.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:05 pm

You can easily get a heatstroke.Wear loosefitting, lightweight clothing. Wearing excess clothing or clothing that fits tightly won't allow your body to cool properly.Protect against sunburn. Sunburn affects your body's ability to cool itself, so protect yourself outdoors with a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Apply sunscreen generously, and reapply every two hours — or more often if you're swimming or sweating.Drink plenty of fluids. Staying hydrated will help your body sweat and maintain a normal body temperature.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:18 am

I know that heat damages hair))) Natural hair texture after washing or wetting of strands fails to return to natural state. Depending on the amount of damage curls could appear slightly or extremely looser from original form or the curl could be compromised all together. Leaving you with straight hair or semi straight pieces.
Ends of your hair are experiencing excessive split ends and or breakage
Hair feels severely dry and rough and appears dull
hiro

Postby hiro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:31 am

Heat is very dangerous to the human body that can cause heat stroke. it is in turn, can lead to death. As the heat causes dehydration, which is also very dangerous for the body. To avoid these situations,doctors reccomend to drink plenty of fluids and do not to stay in the sun for a long time.
Last edited by hiro on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Yo,motherf*cker,do you know what the hotness really means? :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean,you are a real stupid ass faggot a nd sh*t head if you think that it means something related to weather-cause as I see off the comments of the other dudes up in here,you are trying to talk about this,it's just nobody else would tell you how stupid it really sounds and how incredibly stupid you are cause of all this stuff,you f*cking bitch. 8-) :D :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: Hotness is when somebody's looks like real hot,sexy,you dig,faggot,and heat is when it's like real hot in the summer or something,you stupid motherf*ck! :twisted: :mrgreen: :P :lol:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
glenn

Postby glenn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:27 am

many are looking for salvation in the conditioning.But the conditioning you need to use wisely! The temperature outside and indoors where there is air conditioning, should not differ by more than 6 degrees, then this difference of temperature drop will not affect Your health, and will decrease the chance of catching a cold. Its use leads to drying of air, which threatens to dehydration. Most importantly drink more regular clean water.
Make it a rule to drink a day or two, but in hot weather three liters of water. Then You will not have dehydration. Because the effects of dehydration can be varied up to a lethal outcome. Should not be used too often, the water from the filters, which is depleted in trace elements. It is good for washing machines, kettles and coffee makers, because such water does not form scale.

Return to “Chit Chat”