Friendship or love?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
MORAN

Re: Friendship or love?

Postby MORAN » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:20 am

I try to combine it. Because, as for me, both are very important. 8-) 8-) When we are talking about friendship you must be 100 per cen sure that this people support you any time and give you a hand when you will need it. This is a sign of a true friend. Someone you can hang out with when you're recovering from a cold and sound like an asthmatic old man. Someone you can see without makeup--or without showering. A person you can burp or fart in front of without apologizing. But relations with your beloved also the main component of my life. Because I love my husband and CAN not imagine my life without him :D :D
geff

Postby geff » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Well, love is already the totality of social relationships, sex and "that feeling." To give a definition of this concept is meaningless: each has it own.
Can a loving relationship be transformed into a friendly? Perhaps, but only in the case when two former lovers finally will love. If they no longer have tender attachment to each other and parted peacefully, without scandals and mutual insults, then they can try to make friends.
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:34 am

You need take care about friendship. Sure, your friend may not be perfect, but you do not worry too much if he rolls with the wrong crowd, drinks too much, or just gets him or herself into a stupid situation. You will care somewhat, because you are good friends, but you won't go out of your way to try to make your friend change, or to discuss every little thing that you disapprove of. Usually, you will find it kinda funny. You are just friends, and you recognize that the other person is not perfect, just like you. Friends tend to take each other at face value. They do not generally try to change each other unless one person is engaging in harmful behavior because they are not in a relationship and do not have to make every little thing work.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:49 pm

This question is similar to another one: "What is more important: breathing in or breathing out?" You might never know the answer to that one. But one thing is for sure; they keep you alive. Still i consider that both cause everything started to be as friendship before love.. of course cause your still wanted to know more the person until you will have comfortable to fall in love with :) But some people think that Friendship. Because, Even if you like someone. It doesn't mean they can be your lover. trying to get to know each other would be best. And, not try to be in a relationship with somebody you just met.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:45 pm

I would choose both friendship and love. i do not know why but i consider both of these notions to be more then important in recent years. sometimes peolpe find love, but suck to find love and some find love but suck to find real friendship in love. as for me i am a lucky one, cause I have found everything, you know?)) my husband is a picture of everything I was looking in a man for the rest of my life. i ove all about him. everything is perfect and it is a bessing for me)) hope you'd find the same for you)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:07 pm

You need realize the difference between friendship and love... You can go a few days without talking and you don't care. If you're not wondering what your friend is up to, wishing he was there, or worrying about whether or not he is safe, then you are probably friends. Friends, even good friends, can be out of touch for a few days or even a few weeks without worrying too much about what is going on. If you and your friend are really just friends you probably have little to no drama. Sure, things happen and you get upset at each other, but it's easy to deal with and brush off. Lovers get entrenched in fights and arguments, not friends.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:56 pm

i think that it is not right to choose but i think that i would choose love. i think that love is the greatest thing and we all have to love someone in order to understand the happiness in life. t is much easier to cope with all the problems when you love someone and when someone loves you. i do not know what i will do if i am alone and do not have my beloved man. i think that it is very good to feel the support and the help of your boyfriend. with the love you get i think that you may overcome all the obstacles and you may get everything you want.
Ridos

Postby Ridos » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:58 pm

As for me you should feel 100% comfortable around your friend at all times, in all situations. This is a sign of a true friend. Someone you can hang out with when you're recovering from a cold and sound like an asthmatic old man. Someone you can see without makeup--or without showering. A person you can burp or fart in front of without apologizing. Of course, when you find true love, you may eventually feel 100% comfortable around that person, too. But the courtship phase will most likely be filled with nervousness and uncertainty-- not this level of friendship. Friends are casual with each other. They don't mind showing their bad or grimy side to you. But if your friend loves you, you'll see a lot more effort in their attitude.
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:49 am

I will choose both)))) friendship for friends and love for man i love... Cause i cannot choose between two things which are equally important for me and in my entire life. I do have good friends and a husband whom i love and am proud to be with)))
Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:55 pm

i think that every person who is in love would choose love without any doubts. i definitely feel healing when my husband hugs and kisses me. it is very pleasant when you have the person who supports you and does not live. you are sure in this person and trust him all your secrets. he may calm you down but at the same time it may kill you. but i believe that we all have chosen the right second halves and our love would cure all the problems and the diseases we suffer from. true love may heal everything.

Return to “Chit Chat”