Friendship or love?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James2

Re: Friendship or love?

Postby James2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:47 pm

I think that both are very important. It will be a choice between love and friendship without any regard to their quality and how much long one will last. So, clearly its love. First of all, love has all the happiness and habits of a friendship in it too. Love is more powerful, loving, kind, sacrificial, enjoying, beautiful and happier. Its very advanced, powerful and long lasting friendship plus some more. When people could not succeed in love due to their limitations, immature acts or personal ego . They start blaming it and praising their friendships. This is not the truth. Everybody finds it a blessing to be loved in reality.
Lonny

Postby Lonny » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:01 pm

This is very difficult to make a choice, because both are very important for us. If you're not wondering what your friend is up to, wishing he was there, or worrying about whether or not he's safe, then you're probably friends. Friends, even good friends, can be out of touch for a few days or even a few weeks without worrying too much about what's going on. This doesn't mean that you're not a little hurt if you completely don't hear. But you've got other friends. You've only got one wanna-be lover. If they were in love with you, you'd hear from them somewhat regularly, trying to keep conversation going.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:53 pm

This is strange to think over this guestion because both are very important part of our life and I personally can not imagine my live without it. I think that ove should be based on a strong friendship, if not, it is impossible to continue because love i s like a fire after a while it will quench but friendship is always stable. The any love without friendship is not going to last, and if it does will be empty, but love with friendship is worth its weight in gold. A relationship should be a part of your life, not life itself. If it consumes your life, and you suddenly lose that person and break up, then your life is gone and you're left with nothing, no sense of self awareness.
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:43 am

I think that the most important in our life is LOVE!!! You can live without friends and just talk with your family or colleages, but without second couple, to be alone whole life, not to create full family - is impossible...So if I have to choose - my choise is obvious)))
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:19 am

Nice to meet you here today on this website))) friendship is inseparable part of our life. I am so friendly person and it is difficult for me not to communicate with friends or moreover not to have friendship. I am so lucky I have really good friends, both boys and girls and I am more than sure that they will always support me and they will have never betray me. But on the other hand love is also independent part of our life. I can say that people can not live both without love and without friends. It would be so difficult
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 am

Hello everybody and everyone here. For me it is both important friendship and love. In any case I think that love is important in the same way as friendship.i agree that Love and friendship are beautiful, ennobling feelings. They make the person better, kind, honest, inspiring him to good deeds. And from this friendship, and from sincere love a person receives a lot of positive emotions. Therefore, the question itself - what is more important, love or friendship, very strange. Friendship for me means a lot. I love my friends and I appreciate all of them that they are close to me.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Wow. I am shocked a little bit because I think that these two things can not be chosen as one best. I think that they are equally!!! Equally important!!! Friendship is really important in our world . I agree with your statements guys. And the best benefit of friendship to my mind is of course these relations, you are never alone.At all guys, friends are always good and sometimes it is important to say that friends can be rather better than boyfriends!and our life can not be without love, without these pleasant felinhds. Personally I can not choose either friendship or love. It is impossible!!!
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Friends or beloved&? Of course I would choose the beloved person, because he can be the best friend. If to choose between love and friends I wouldn't even hesitate, because my beloved is my best friend and I've never had real friends. Everyone I trusted to sooner or later betrayed me.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Hey everybody and everyone... To be honest I don't have certain answer on this question... They are both very very important for me. Love is the thing that everyone needs. I can agree with everyone that we can not live without love and it is horrible to imagine a person who doesn't love and being not loved. It is worse thing.... I think that these two things are inseparable. Friendship is really very important for Mr too. I can not imagine my life without friends as without love.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:25 pm

People can not choose between these two importances. people can not live happily in this world both without love or friendship. I can state that friendship is very important for me. I even can say that it is in the one stage with love. These both things are important for me so much. I have just two real friends and I really appreciate our friendship. It is even absurdity for me to betray friends or lie them. And of course I have the same attitude to love. It is even a little bit more important but truly say I can not imagine hoe people can choose between it

Return to “Chit Chat”