Friendship or love?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Leon

Re: Friendship or love?

Postby Leon » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:35 pm

I also think that friendship can not be compared with such a thing as love in our lives anyway. Scientists define love as chemical and biological processes in organizme. At time of love (especially passionate) human brain produces dopamine - the substance that gives the effect of emotional recovery and increases excitability. Produce dopamine body can not on a permanent basis - its development usually lasts from 6 months to 3 years. And this period is enough to make people have linked their lives knot and began to reproduce (new people). I think it is always much more important and much more than just a union of two hearts. For different people begin to live together. Their life changes almost drastically.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:35 pm

A man who loves can be readily isolated from the crowd of other people. This can be understood by its special state of mind, which so attracts. Therefore, all I wish to love and be loved and to feel this wonderful feeling of love. We live in the world to love. Without love, life would lose much of sense. And how good that everyone can love, everyone can experience love. And the meaning of love is that experience self-love, to the people, and just to the outside world. Bring in this world even more love, and the world will become more beautiful. Love - this is the greatest power!
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Friendship means more to me than love. Also, lately I do not believe in love. True friendship is the desire to see his friend, stronger, more intelligent, so the need of rigor to each other. A mutual demands, in turn, can contribute to the great success that would not have been possible if each of the friends acted alone. In this deeper meaning and moral value of friendship. People are looking for friendship, because it is an indicator of the significance of a person: you need someone interesting, have dignity, which for someone attractive. The human experience is that at a young age is easier to find friends, because it's time revelations, time to first approximation to the eternal questions of existence of his appointment on the ground, the meaning of life.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:40 pm

We all need friends. It is difficult to express in words the enormous role played by good friends in our lives. Some of our old friends, close friends are an important part of our lives for decades. Sometimes they stay with us for life. As the old saying goes, "You can choose your friends but not family." This means that personal and positive friendship is a completely voluntary. We choose our friends based on shared vision, character, way of thinking. People are a social species, and we should always feel this sense of "belonging" to a group, a sense that we appreciate the people around that for us someone cares. The importance of friendship can not be overestimated.
Owen

Postby Owen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Perhaps love can also be important in our lives, but I can not imagine my life without friendship. Close friends share their experiences with each other, and in some respects, they live each other's lives. They often have similar views and values, and they can share these orientations and traditions. Together they meet the important events and unexpected changes in life, ups and downs, triumph and sorrow. People without friends often experience loneliness vulnerability. This is an acute and painful condition that many of us have felt at some point in their lives. To live without any friends - very difficult.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 pm

It will be a choice between love and friendship without any regard to their quality and how much long one will last. So, clearly its love. First of all, love has all the happiness and habits of a friendship in it too. Love is more powerful, loving, kind, sacrificial, enjoying, beautiful and happier. Its very advanced, powerful and long lasting friendship plus some more.When people could not succeed in love due to their limitations, immature acts or personal ego etc. they start blaming it and praising their friendships. This is not the truth. Everybody finds it a blessing to be loved in reality.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:21 am

This question is similar to another one: "What is more important: breathing in or breathing out?" You might never know the answer to that one. But one thing is for sure; they keep you alive. Still i consider that both cause everything started to be as friendship before love.. of course cause your still wanted to know more the person until you will have comfortable to fall in love with :) But some people think that Friendship. Because, Even if you like someone. It doesn't mean they can be your lover. trying to get to know each other would be best. And, not try to be in a relationship with somebody you just met.
hiro

Postby hiro » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:24 am

Love was always more important than the strong friendship , friendship sometimes can transform in to love. Love is a very deep and multifaceted sense to be confused with feelings of sympathy or affection and friendship .Love is the synthesis of all possible feelings and relationship to man which becomes the most dear and infinitely expensive ,which can not be compared no one ever , because he is the one and only for you !!
Last edited by hiro on Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Well,there's something like real motherf*cking curious in your post here-you want to ask all of us here is it better to be friends or to live with your better half or something like that,right? :lol: :P :mrgreen: I mean,if you assk me,this is some real stupid question and all that,cause there are multiple ways to do it all in life-you can be friends and still be like f*cking and all that,just like for you two living together doesn't really mean that you will f*ck,so it's definitely not that black and white as you're trying to pull it here,you know what I'm saying,you stupid f*ck? 8-) ;) :D :lol: :P :twisted: :mrgreen: :ugeek: :roll:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
glenn

Postby glenn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:08 am

Imagine that love is a beautiful house, designed by an experienced architect, there are those who love. Any house always stands on solid ground, in our case, this Foundation is a sexuality. Bad shaky Foundation can destroy the whole house, no matter how beautiful it was. Therefore, a good architect takes care of everything.
If we experience just passion and nothing more in relation to the person, it is like a Foundation without a house. It is impossible to live.

Return to “Chit Chat”