Friendship or love?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Howard

Re: Friendship or love?

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:59 pm

It’s normal to love your friends. But how can you be sure that what you are feeling is not actually romantic love? Sometimes it might be hard to tell the difference between platonic friendship and a different kind of love. If you’re feeling confused, take some time to examine your relationship. Think about specific examples of times that you’ve experienced feelings of love. You can also consider your priorities. What are you looking for in a partner? Do you want to try to take the relationship to the next level? There are ways you can figure this out without risking the friendship.
Max76

Re: Friendship or love?

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:59 am

I know that love is the most important feeling and thing in our life and possibly to say that it's not only love between two partners ,it is your love to your close people, to other people. Probably if you love you are happy. And not wonder that it happens very often that people do not appreciate their love and then they really regret. Besides in my life there is mutual love and I hope that me and my beloved one will be together forever to the death and our love will be infinite. All in all love is the most important for me even rather better than friendship. Sorry but it is true you know.

Return to “Chit Chat”