Friendship or love?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Howard

Re: Friendship or love?

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:59 pm

It’s normal to love your friends. But how can you be sure that what you are feeling is not actually romantic love? Sometimes it might be hard to tell the difference between platonic friendship and a different kind of love. If you’re feeling confused, take some time to examine your relationship. Think about specific examples of times that you’ve experienced feelings of love. You can also consider your priorities. What are you looking for in a partner? Do you want to try to take the relationship to the next level? There are ways you can figure this out without risking the friendship.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:59 am

I know that love is the most important feeling and thing in our life and possibly to say that it's not only love between two partners ,it is your love to your close people, to other people. Probably if you love you are happy. And not wonder that it happens very often that people do not appreciate their love and then they really regret. Besides in my life there is mutual love and I hope that me and my beloved one will be together forever to the death and our love will be infinite. All in all love is the most important for me even rather better than friendship. Sorry but it is true you know.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 am

I am surprised to meet you here again and every single day. I even do not know what correctly to say here and what words to choose Friendship is pretty important for me you know and I can not say that in our life it is possible to be alone during 5he whole life. It is impossible I think. Each person who would like to be exactly happy should have both friends and love. For example I can not imagine my life without good people, and in any case they are needed in our life, we should appreciate this opportunity to have close people
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:05 am

I am surprised to meet you here again and every single day. I even do not know what correctly to say here and what words to choose Friendship is pretty important for me you know and I can not say that in our life it is possible to be alone during 5he whole life. It is impossible I think. Each person who would like to be exactly happy should have both friends and love. For example I can not imagine my life without good people, and in any case they are needed in our life, we should appreciate this opportunity to have close people
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:37 pm

You can not choose between these two factors. They are inseparable, personally for me. My friends are the best for me and I don't want to change them for someone or something other. I hate such people who don't respect their friends. I am thankful God that I am not alone and I have friends, really good friends. Apart from it I am happy of having love which is not also for the benefit, but for feelings of course. I am the happiest person because I have all these pleasures of life. Friendship love and of course children.
Eric

Postby Eric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:03 am

I do believe that there is nothing more important than love in this world. For some, the sense of love - to look into each other's eyes and hold hands, but for others, on the contrary, to look in the same direction. I wonder how a person comes to the understanding of the word "love"? Naturally, the first word a child hears in the family, where it is either confirmed by actions of parents or not. On the basis of psychological theory, children's homes is not easy to fall in love with it because of the fact that as a child they almost did not hear anything about love and did not see its manifestations.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:59 am

I am so happy to meet spring, and you??? Do you feel the first spring sun shines? Is it perfect?))i think yes)) Love is the most fantastic feeling to my mind. And I think that in most cases it is even better than friendship. You may agree that feelings when you love someone are pretty different and more inspiring, moreover these feelings are surely better than any other feelings. But actually talking about friendship, I can state that it is not less important than love. But if there is some choice between love and friendship I would choose love,!
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:13 am

Considering that resentment is a feeling not only useless, but also destructive, it is worth (for your own sake!) To set a goal - it is necessary to forgive what has hurt you.
Yes, one goal-setting for forgiveness is not enough, sometimes it's a long and very difficult job, but having made a decision to forgive, you will already make the first and main step towards finding peace in your soul.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:22 am

,Good morning. have you quickly waken up?? I am so lazy as for it. I can't say that friendship for example is rather stronger and better than love. No. Love feelings are more exciting and more valuable in our world. And it has different kinds of expressing love feelings, towards family, friends, beloved one. True love is when you can not stop thinking about the other person, when you will compromise to make that person happy, when you'll do anything for him . Friendship is also valuable thing but not important than love
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:34 am

A man who has not stuffed himself a stomach, no matter how low it looks, will not delve into the essence of the universe, and if he does, he simply does not catch up with either one, being hungry and limited in understanding the universe. Therefore, dear friends, consider what kind of people are for you at the moment, are smart people, and based on your current life needs, determine for yourself the circle of such people, determine for yourself those same interests, through which you easily step over to the next step in its development.

Return to “Chit Chat”