Smoking

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Diego

Re: Smoking

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Smoking during pregnancy can cause miscarriage, reduced birth weight, it causes mental and physical child backlog. Despite this enormous harm of smoking, people continue to smoke, naively believing that the negative effects will bypass them by.
Most often, the habit of smoking is formed gradually. At a young age begin trial attempts, the cigarette is delayed in the company, but over time, smoking becomes a habit. Cases when the 10-year-olds already smoke on a regular basis. Children who live under one roof with a smoker, likelihood to smoke twice as high.
Max76

Re: Smoking

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:28 pm

So what.. Smoking you say.. I have never had such a bad habit but my friend... He is a constant smoker and it really makes me crazy sometimes. Especially if he smokes near me. He doesn't understand that smoking is veeeery dangerous. There are many harmful substances contained in cigarette smoke, provoke very serious illnesses lung cancer, vascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and many other equally unpleasant and hard-to-treat, and sometimes quite incurable diseases. Bad habits are not about me, because I am a sportsman!!!

Return to “Chit Chat”