Smoking

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Dan36

Re: Smoking

Postby Dan36 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:37 pm

If to talk about me, then I can tell you. that I don't like to smoke, I don't like the smell of the cigarrets and it is very harmful for our heath. Many people like to smoke, they know about the damage which it can couse to our health, but they don't meditate on it. They think that perhaps they would be lucky and they wouldn't have any problems with their health. But it isn't so. Many smokers have different diseases which were caused by smoking. And one more thing which smokers do not even think: If there is someone near you, when you're smocking, then you cause the same damage to this person. So, if you want to become a parent one day, you should give up smocking.
Max

Postby Max » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:07 am

hello guys! i think all will be agree with me, that health is the most important thing in our life, because without health we wouldn't have a family, a work of our dream, friends. so we should keep it. i don't smoke and i don't understand people who do it. i don't like smell of tabacco and after-taste. especially, i can't understand how women can smoke. i was shocked when i saw how pregnant woman were smoking. can you imagine? PREGNANT! and after it they told, that their children have got problem with health because of environmental pollution. so i am against smoking.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:14 pm

i think that this is very important try to overcome all the bad habbits in the our lfie an i think that you needjust try to find some way you can do it and ithink that with the help of it you will get the common life and you will feel more happy. because when you have not the bad habbits you all the time have the better life and i think that with the help of it you will get something benefitial and positie into the lfie. because all the time you will notice some positive changes in the life. I want you all just pay attention on it and you will be really happy all the time with the new positive habbits and rules.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 pm

I am not a smoker at all because I am more than sure that it is veeeeeery harmful both for me and for people who would be near me if I am a smoker. I am more than agree that smoking can lead to disastrous consequences. A lot of nasty diseases can accompany smoker: periodontitis, tonsillitis, caries, enamel darkening. Smoking changes the voice, adding notes of hoarseness. In addition, laryngitis smokers more severe than that of men free from dependence. The cancer in this part of the body in most cases occur in smokers. It is really true I support this opinion!
Max

Postby Max » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Good evening guys! I think smoking is very harmful habit, but it is also really expensive habit. I don't know about your country, but in my country the cigarettes are very expensive abd i don't understand people, who tell that they gave got no money, but they spend much of it for cigarettes. I can't explain and understand it. I can accept if men smoke ,but when women smoke, i think it is awful and disgusting. As for me, i have never tried to smoke and i will do everything to not let my children do it
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:29 pm

If to tell you the truth, I don't like or better say I hate ciggaretts, I hate the smell of them and everything which connected with them. Smoking can dammage our health very much. It can couse us a lot of deseases and a lot of unpleasant things like yellow teeth, bad smell of our body because of the cigarrets and others. It can dammage not only to people who smoke, but also to those who gust sit cloth to the smoking person, so if you're going to have kids, you should give up smoking. I hink that smoking is a very bad habbit and the pleasere of it doesn't cost our health.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:40 am

I am proud of the fact that I am not a smoker. I think that it is too dangerous for people and especially even for those who don't smoke but simple are close to those people who smoke. It was interesting to find this statistic that in many countries, smoking habit have about 60% of the strong half of humanity, and 15% of women. Most often, it occurs among people with a low level of education. All forms of tobacco play an important role in morbidity and premature mortality, which provoked more than 20 diseases. i am shocked really..
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:01 am

As for me, I hate smoking. I hate the smell of the cigarrettes and I don't like people who smoke. First of all, smoking is a great damage to our health and those whom we love, who are with us. I can't understand those people who smoke. I think that if a person smoke, than he have some problems which he can't solve.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:38 am

Hi there dudes and people who at first here. I am not a smoker. But to be honest some years ago I was. That's about me. I was a horrible smoker to be honest. But I had a strong will power to get rid of it you know. And I coped with that bad habit. You are right that the main destructive to the body substance in tobacco smoke is nicotine, it was he who forms the habit. The harm of smoking for any organism is huge. This is due to the fact that smoking affects almost all of the internal system, leaving a mark on most of the cardiovascular, digestive and respiratory.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:36 pm

to tell the truth i do not like smoking and do not like to feel this smell, but during all my life my dad smokes so i am used to this smell. Last spring i smoked like 4 cigarettes per day , it is all because i get acquinted with a boy who now is my friend and he smokes a lot so we are used to go out and smoke together so i kept him company. But when he left my country to work in another country i stopped gradually smoking.
And i am happy about it. Now i smoke very rarely may be just when i go out to a club and drink a lot of cocktails

Return to “Chit Chat”