Smoking

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Owen

Re: Smoking

Postby Owen » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:00 pm

I think this is one of the biggest mistakes in this world for each of us. Smoking during pregnancy can cause miscarriage, reduced birth weight, it causes mental and physical child backlog. Despite this enormous harm of smoking, people continue to smoke, naively believing that the negative effects will bypass them by. Most often, the habit of smoking is formed gradually. At a young age begin trial attempts, the cigarette is delayed in the company, but over time, smoking becomes a habit. Cases when the 10-year-olds already smoke on a regular basis. Children who live under one roof with a smoker, likelihood to smoke twice as high.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:02 pm

I tried it ... but I think it's just a waste of money. Smoking does not make sense to me. Quitting smoking is difficult, especially the first time. This is due to psychological and physiological dependence. But comprehensive measures to combat smoking given the opportunity to residents of western countries in many ways to overcome this habit. Unfortunately, in developing countries, among them USA and China, the number of smokers is growing. To change this situation, we need to learn from the experience of foreign countries. So in any case, we need to understand that smoking is a real war.
Leon

Postby Leon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm

In some developed countries have already passed laws narrowing rights of smokers. For example, in Hungary, imposed a ban on smoking in public places, at a distance of 200 meters from the health facilities and schools all demolished kiosks with cigarettes. Restaurants are divided into smoking and non-smoking. In Estonia, took more drastic measures: smoking is prohibited even at public transport stops and in stairwells homes. A minor for smoking in a public place can be fined up to $ 600. Leaders of the anti-smoking habit - Canada and the United States. But in any case, even in the US the situation with smoking just awful ...
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm

The whole world is struggling with this problem. And I also do not think that smoking is a good idea. In 1997, the huge insurance claims were made major tobacco companies for damages. The total amount was 206 billion and is the fee that the Giants will not be imposed claims for damages. By the way, the legislation provides that smoking Americans pay for health insurance more than non-smokers. After all, they deliberately harm their health. Since the end of 2000, Canada began to act the law, which regulates the application of a pack of cigarettes image patients with lung, brain tissues of the oral cavity. Pictures should occupy half the surface of the pack.
Genios

Postby Genios » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 pm

It's no secret that the greatest blow cigarettes inflict on the respiratory system. The "solid" experience of the smoker, the greater the likelihood of developing diseases of the bronchi, lungs and other respiratory organs. The nose and the nasopharynx are affected first. Diseases associated with the constant irritation of the mucous during smoking. The human nose serves as a natural filter which cleans the air coming into the body. smoker's nose can not cope with this feature, so all sorts of germs get into the body more often. Smokers often suffer from sinusitis and rhinitis, there is the risk of nasopharyngeal cancer.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm really afraid of my health ... So I gave up smoking two years ago. Chronic bronchitis is a frequent companion of the smoker. Many smokers suffer from specific cough, accompanied by a gray phlegm. Asthma and smoking - a very dangerous relationship that could lead to disastrous consequences. A lot of nasty diseases can accompany smoker: periodontitis, tonsillitis, caries, enamel darkening. Smoking changes the voice, adding notes of hoarseness. In addition, laryngitis smokers more severe than that of men free from dependence. The cancer in this part of the body in 98% of cases occur in smokers.
Donny

Postby Donny » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Smoking is often leads to a narrowing of blood vessels, disrupting krovopotok in the internal organs. This situation provokes the appearance of sores in the mucous membranes of the stomach and duodenum. Smokers have a stomach ulcer occurs several times more likely than non-smokers, and death is four times higher. The harm of smoking to the digestive organs due to the fact that the harmful substances during smoking settle in the stomach, causing constant irritation and neurosecretory motor function. Each gastrointestinal tract is set to a certain rhythm to the periodic food intake.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Smoking has never been a good thing. I felt almost all the problems of a regular smoker on my personal experience. Tobacco poison breaks the rhythm that provokes all sorts of diseases. Since nicotine delivery to the stomach provides carcinogenic elements may cause cancer. The nervous system is one of the most receptive systems to nicotine. Exerted in the lungs and decompose in the blood, nicotine has an effect on the brain in less than 10 seconds. It affects all parts of the central nervous system. Therefore, smoking and pressure is part of the combination, which is found in people with many years of addiction.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 am

Hi there friends. Nice to meet you here today. No I am not a smoker. And I am happy for it because I know that exactly smoking can bring just harm for our health. It is crazy you know. I also know that the harm of smoking for any organism is huge. This is due to the fact that smoking affects almost all of the internal system, leaving a mark on most of the cardiovascular, digestive and respiratory. Teenage smoking is especially dangerous because it interferes with the normal development and formation of the young organism. Don't be smokers guys.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am

Hi people. Glad to be here with all of. Are you in a friendly mood??? I hope yes)))) Fortunately I am not a smoker and I am really happy for it. This bad habit can kill you exactly.... And it is terrible you know. A lot of my acquaintances suffered from it. My partner was a smoker but fortunately he got rid of this bad habit because it is known that harmful substances contained in cigarette smoke, provoke very serious illnesses as lung cancer, vascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and many other equally unpleasant and hard-to-treat, and sometimes quite incurable diseases.

Return to “Chit Chat”