Smoking

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DANIEL25

Smoking

Postby DANIEL25 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Do you smoke? And what about your partner? What do you think about such people? I smoked, and now I smoke sometimes, just several cigarettes a day. I know about its harm, but sometimes it helps me to relax. My partner smokes too. I dont have anything about smoking people, but some of my friends can be agressive when they feel its smoke.
Nilkoln

Re: Smoking

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:55 pm

I am not smoking and I advice you to leave this habbit. You need prepare yourself to quilt and be responsible for your actions..... Keep your list on your person and read it several times a day to motivate yourself to quit. Choose a date on which you want to quit and stick to it. Between now and that date, keep a log of your smoking habits: record the times at which you ‘light up’, where you then were, what you were doing, and how you were feeling. Use this log to gain a better understanding of your smoking habits. Cravings rarely last for more than a couple of minutes at a time and diversion techniques such as chewing gum, brushing your teeth.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:00 pm

I cannot say that i do really smoke, you know. i have tried at the university, when i was stil a fresher :) :) but then i stoped cause i did not feell that it satisfies me.. then i started again and it was like a thing that helped me to control the stress.. and nowadays when i feel stressed i do smoke, but when everything is okay, i do stop again.
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Actually i do not like smoking and do not like to feel this smell, but during all my life my dad smokes so i am used to this smell. Last spring i smoked like 4 cigarettes per day , it is all because i get acquinted with a boy who now is my friend and he smokes a lot so we are used to go out and smoke together so i kept him company. But when he left my country to work in another country i stopped gradually smoking. And i am happy about it. Now i smoke very rarely may be just when i go out to a club and drink a lot of cocktails :D
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:21 pm

oh.. i know that there ARE a lot of here who says nooooooo we do not smoke and i would like to say the same.. cause generally i really do not smoke.. i am not a constant smoker.. but when i have difficult life situations i use a cigaret as a pacifier of my nerves.. it helps and then i leave this thing until one more such situation :cry:
hiro

Postby hiro » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:09 am

Typically, during and before quitting Smoking, the smoker have any questions concerning the dangers of Smoking. Is it possible to avoid negative effects on the body, Smoking cigarettes of a certain brand. How many strong cigarettes more harmful than light. How many cigarettes you can smoke during the day to have their effect on the body was minimal
glenn

Postby glenn » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:14 am

Harmful substances contained in cigarette smoke, provoke very serious illnesses – lung cancer, vascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and many other equally unpleasant and hard-to-treat, and sometimes quite incurable diseases.
According to statistics, Smoking tobacco products leads to a much greater number of deaths than all non-medical causes, time taken murders, suicides, accidents
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:36 am

well of course i know that it is really very bad habit but i think that no one cares about it. nowadays a lot of people are smoking and for them it is normal. i also smoke and sometimes i want to break up with this habit but i can't and that is it. it is life and if we avoid everything bad in it then we would never be happy. i want to be happy, i understand that i shall quit smoking and i am sure that one day i would do it but definitely not know. i enjoy it and my partner also smokes and we do not worry about it. that is what i wanted to tell you about it. good luck. :) :) :) :)
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm

To be honest, I do not smoke ... But I believe that this is the last thing you can do in your life in any way. The main destructive to the body substance in tobacco smoke is nicotine, it was he who forms the habit. The harm of smoking for any organism is huge. This is due to the fact that smoking affects almost all of the internal system, leaving a mark on most of the cardiovascular, digestive and respiratory. Teenage smoking is especially dangerous because it interferes with the normal development and formation of the young organism. According to modern research smoking reduces life by an average of 10-15 years.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:59 pm

I also do not smoke any more... In many countries, smoking habit have about 60% of the strong half of humanity, and 15% of women. Most often, it occurs among people with a low level of education. All forms of tobacco play an important role in morbidity and premature mortality, which provoked more than 20 diseases. It has been estimated that 30-40% of deaths from ischemic heart disease provoked smoking, about the same number of cancer deaths was caused by harmful customary. Lung cancer - is a different story, 9 times out of 10 is caused by tobacco smoking. So, you see this problem anyway...

Return to “Chit Chat”