Smoking

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Natan

Re: Smoking

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:35 am

Many men like this kind of hunt, for them it is an interesting, exciting, exciting occupation. Some men completely devote themselves to this emotional game. Usually, the more a man's women, the more confident he feels. In addition, the man shows quite a high and long-term sexual activity in relation to every new woman, female precisely because not only from the psychological, but also from the biological point of view, his desire for sex with different women is a natural desire for him. Only to justify this desire for my infidelity, I do not recommend men. Remember that we are not animals, but people who, for their own good, should limit themselves in different desires.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:49 am

There are expectations about life and other people for all of us. Someone they are rather vague, but someone quite specific.
And after all, what kind of plans do we sometimes make for people, what kind of dreams do we associate with them, which, unfortunately, are not always fulfilled. And when our expectations are not justified, we often blame other people for it, as if they were to blame for the fact that we imagined a lot of ourselves.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:53 pm

I don't smoke, and my partner too. I am a sport person, so I think that it's dangerous. My friend smokes, she tried to stop doing that, but she has many stressful situations. Also my grandfather smokes, he has some heart diseases, but it's his habit, and he couldn't stop, he smokes one or two packs of cigarettes
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:44 am

I do not want that, because of your decisions, based on my words, your mistakes persecuted you in life, for if you are mistaken in your attitude, then you are the cause of your problems, and wherever you go, with which person you are do not make a relationship, you will create a problem for yourself and for others, for in that case, you are the problem. Especially I feel sorry for the children, it's a shame not in the sense that their life can be doomed because of the egoistic atmosphere in their family, it's not a fact, sometimes it turns on the contrary, it all depends on the nature of the child, which is affected by multiple factors
Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:11 am

Anchoring can occur in any way, you can conduct a casual conversation about a person's past, returning to which he experiences positive emotions, which have a calming character.
That is, you in any way need to create for the other person the most that there is not a favorable environment in which he feels comfortable, calm, and at ease.
Music, smells, visual surroundings, your words, behavior and, of course, touch, including the one from whom you anchor.
Wester

Postby Wester » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:08 am

The main thing in this matter is not the amount of deferred funds, but the regularity of the procedure for their postponement. On the brick you can build a whole house, and very quickly, if everyone, I stress, put it every day on the brick. The main thing is the regularity of actions. And the opportunity to save money is available for the vast majority of people - you just have to save a certain amount each month, doing this as if you are paying someone for something that you have to pay for. And you really pay - you pay yourself. You pay yourself for the opportunity to be a highly organized person who has the right to have savings.

Return to “Chit Chat”