Smoking

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Diego

Re: Smoking

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:33 pm

Smoking during pregnancy can cause miscarriage, reduced birth weight, it causes mental and physical child backlog. Despite this enormous harm of smoking, people continue to smoke, naively believing that the negative effects will bypass them by.
Most often, the habit of smoking is formed gradually. At a young age begin trial attempts, the cigarette is delayed in the company, but over time, smoking becomes a habit. Cases when the 10-year-olds already smoke on a regular basis. Children who live under one roof with a smoker, likelihood to smoke twice as high.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:28 pm

So what.. Smoking you say.. I have never had such a bad habit but my friend... He is a constant smoker and it really makes me crazy sometimes. Especially if he smokes near me. He doesn't understand that smoking is veeeery dangerous. There are many harmful substances contained in cigarette smoke, provoke very serious illnesses lung cancer, vascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and many other equally unpleasant and hard-to-treat, and sometimes quite incurable diseases. Bad habits are not about me, because I am a sportsman!!!
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:23 am

All these things are addictive if we are speaking about alcohol or smoking. I don't find it useful and at all I suppose it should not be accepted in our life. Fortunately neither me nor my partner has bad habits. But I remember when I dated with one guy and he was into smoking and drinking. Talking about these habits together I would like to say that he became not normal person because of the influence of all these toxins in his organism. Smoking really did a great loss of his health and especially for his lungs...
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:48 pm

in Hungary, imposed a ban on smoking in public places, at a distance of 200 meters from the health facilities and schools all demolished kiosks with cigarettes. Restaurants are divided into smoking and non-smoking. In Estonia, took more drastic measures: smoking is prohibited even at public transport stops and in stairwells homes. A minor for smoking in a public place can be fined up to $ 600. Leaders of the anti-smoking habit - Canada and the United States. But in any case, even in the US the situation with smoking just awful
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm

I understand as any other person that smoking give you about opportunity to relax. I was a bad smoker some years ago, when I wasn't a father of little baby. I had so many habits that spoiled my life. Nowadays I can say with easy breath that I got rid of any bad habits in my life. Hopefully for the sake of my little son. I must admit that nowadays it is pretty difficult to do it, especially if you don't have some will power or strength to cope with it.. You should understand by your own way how it can be harmful. Smoking is not what you need.
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Good afternoon. For me it is pretty progressive day, and for you? Smoking is the most destroying habit for me and I remember how me and my partner fought with this problem in him. He was a constant smoker. I was against it and I always tried to help him to get rid of this negative habit. I remember that we even had many quarrels as for it. Some years ago he didn't have will power for it, but almost some months ago he stopped smoking and I was surely shocked. It was like a great surprise for me. You should be supporting in this deal. Like me
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Do not try to control him - he is not a child, he will want to - he will still do it his way, but if you still manage to turn him into a big child, neither he nor you will be happy with it.
Understand your feelings and desires, do not rush to attribute to him your motives and emotions. The phrase "I thought of it myself - I was offended myself", let both of you cause only a smile. As mentioned above, a man makes much more effort to work outside the home than in the family, and then he has many reasons.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:26 am

Well let's speak about smoking because to my mind it is the most widespread bad habit. My husband fortunately got rid of such habit. And I Am so proud of him. Many smokers suffer from specific cough, accompanied by a gray phlegm. Asthma and smoking - a very dangerous relationship that could lead to disastrous consequences. A lot of nasty diseases can accompany smoker: periodontitis, tonsillitis, caries, enamel darkening. A lot of people die because of smoking everyday. And it is difficult to get rid if it for constant smokers. So do not even start.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:04 pm

A smart person can not be deceived, he can only allow you to do it in a number of certain circumstances, or at your own risk, before assessing this risk yourself, consciously trusting you. Then you can deceive an intelligent person, as well as a conscious person who sees everything, notices everything, understands everything perfectly, but does not resist the stupidity of the one who tries to deceive him. Obviously, in fact, the loser will be the one who deceives, because he already sets people against himself, smart people, to be more precise, they will not let him descend.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:54 am

In general, as you can see, friends, I encourage you to take active action, because any task is solved through actions, not reflections and dreams. I can tell you a lot about loneliness and ways to get rid of it, approaching this issue from many different angles.
But the theory alone does not solve the given problem, therefore it must be a minimum, but the practice should be at its maximum so that you have a real result. You right now can get rid of loneliness, if you start to communicate with any person on any topic that interests you.

Return to “Chit Chat”