First impression

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Ernest

Re: First impression

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:01 pm

As for me firstly, I look at the appearence of a person who he or she looks like, what he or she wears.
If a person's clothes are well-groomes it means that person can take care of himself. Secondly, I pay attention on his or her speech, if it is literate it means i have something common with this person and have some common topics with him. And secondly when I start to talk to this person i pay attention on what hobbies this person has and he or she fonds of. These three points make me sure that i will be friends to this person.
Diego

Postby Diego » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:50 pm

A quick, but slightly inconsistent speech will give out uncertainty. A languorous voice reveals a sensual but cautious nature. A languidly speaking and stretching words a person can make an impression of a slut. A ringing voice, most often, indicates a cheerful disposition. When a person is perceived, they also pay attention to verbal turns, frequently used words and expressions, intonations, hardness of sound, speech tempo and articulation. The voice reflects thoughts. If we think of something harsh or unpleasant, then the voice becomes firmer. If we think about a close person, then in the voice appears softness. In addition, the style and content is important - analyzing them, it is easy to understand the cultural level of a person.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:19 am

Hmm I have noticed that a lot of guys here said that they fell in love from the first impression, from the first sight. I think that it is impossible. You can not know people just when you have seen him. And maybe you pay attention to his beauty or for what.. But you don't know what person has inside. You don't know about his soul and thoughts, you don't know his feelings and emotions, you simply don't know his character. Moreover you even don't know what language he communicates. That's why I think that people should simply be together for some time. To recognize that. But not at first time.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:05 am

Hello nice people. I am sure that love and some pleasant emotions from the first sight really exists. I remember that when I saw my partner crossing the street I understood that he was my love. There was just one thought in my head. And all in all we are together. I believe in love from the first sight just because you can not control your feelings and your thoughts, the same thing with it, you can not control what your head or heart will choose. That's why it is really a lit bit strange for me too .
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:27 pm

I just remember the first impression of my partner. I want to say that at first I didn't like him because of his type of clothes but when he started to speak I understood that I fall in love with him at first sight!!! Of course someone can say that there is no love from the first sight and at all from the first impressions.
A lot of people can say that it is stupid. But fromy experience I can state that I have been dating with him too much years abs everything is okey. So you should simply believe in your love
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:51 pm

I think that first impression can be so changeable. And sometimes not truthful. I think you might to get acquainted with each other before having something to himself. It is natural to my mind. I have never faced with such a feeling as feeling to someone from the first sight. I don't think that it is possible, because maybe from the first sight you can like just appearance of the person but nothing more. You can be disappointed with his character or even voice . I don't recommend you to make a decision from the first sight.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm

I have had such experience. But it was too many years ago, almost more than five. It was before my constant husband. I have met one guy in cafe and I was really charmed with his beauty so I thought that I fell in love with him. I had some different emotions, but mostly pleasant ones. we continued to date and my impression was really great after some meeting with him. Buuuut. I was in hurry, I didn't find everything about him to be in love. So in conclusion I was disappointed in him and that's why I can say that first impression is false

Return to “Chit Chat”