How to make yourself act

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Vincent

How to make yourself act

Postby Vincent » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:10 am

Guys! I think that the problem of changes in our life has always been and continues to be very relevant. But not everyone of us is really ready to get some change. I can say a little more. Not every one of us is really willing to work to get some positive changes in our lives. As a result, many of us can just whine about their bad life or a bad job. But they continue to just live this life without any attempt to change at least something. I do not understand it completely. In addition, I also think that we should not live in this way. So I want to consult you on this topic. I want to ask you, what can help us to act? How can we force ourselves to do something to get a positive change?
Barboro

Re: How to make yourself act

Postby Barboro » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 am

I think that many of us simply do not want to change something in their lives. In addition, many of us are just used to living the life that they have now. And all this is completely normal for them. They do not want to receive any positive changes. They just enjoy whatever they have now. And as I understand it, they are just used to complain about their terrible life. To be honest, it's difficult to understand all these things. If you do not love your life and your work, why do not you try to change something? Why do so many of us are just afraid to change something? We always have the opportunity to try. And if you get a failure at something you just know that you at least tried to do it!
HappyFather

Postby HappyFather » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:47 pm

I think that first of all no one can make us act if we don’t really want to do this. To tell the truth if I don’t want to do something I will not do it properly. I believe in the notion of comfort zone. It is the state when the person feels himself comfortable and doesn’t want to change anything to live better. The circumstances sometimes make us to go out from our comfort zone. And think it is number one that can make us act even when we don’t want to do this.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:58 pm

I think that first of all we must have a desire to move to a better life. It is really important for all of us. In addition, I also believe that it is useful for each of us at least try to make his life better in the way. In addition, I also think that we should not be afraid of any difficulties on our way. We must go forward and not look back. I'm sure this is a very important thing in this matter. In addition, I also think that if you have no desire to change something in your life - nobody can force you to do it. The main thing - to have the desire. Everything else you can get, if you work on it. I think that's the most important thing.
Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:01 pm

I've read some answers on this issue here. And of course I agree with these opinions. But in any case, I also think that each of us must have certain circumstances to move forward. I also noticed that most people do not want to change something in their lives because they feel comfortable. Even if they hate their job and life for a reason, they continue to feel a certain comfort in those conditions. In addition, I also think it's very stupid. Therefore, such people will not have the desire to change something, if they do not have the specific circumstances for this. They should lose the right to choose. It can have different life circumstances that will force them to act.
Milton

Postby Milton » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:03 pm

It seems to me that if we can understand this problem, we should try to help our friends and family also understand these things. I think it's really important. In addition, each of us always has a certain way for the development. And I think it's very stupid just to spend our life without a definite purpose and development. We must use our leisure time wisely. This will help us to achieve a better life. In addition, it is always very interesting to develop and to learn something new. When you learn new things, you can completely change your understanding of the world. I think this is really a magic thing!
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:06 pm

I think it can be quite difficult at times. I know a lot of people. And I can say for sure, most of the people around simply do not have the desire to change something in their lives. In addition, I also had an experience when I was trying to help some of my friends to make their lives better. I even helped them learn a little, so they could get a better job. In any case, I can say that it has not brought positive results. Also, I just wasted my time. And now I understand that if someone tries to do something like that - it just will spend his time in vain. And I think that's the worst thing in this issue.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:09 pm

I am sure that each of us must understand these things over time. One might understand that he really has to work hard to get better life in the near future. And someone can understand these things a few years later. I am convinced that we must work on our goal and dream is to create the best conditions for our life and our family life. But in any case, I think that each of us has his own time to understand all of these things. I think when you still do not understand these things, and someone tries to convince you of this - you can only get a negative result. So I think the time will come for each of us in this matter.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:15 pm

I do not think it should be some kind of a problem for us. I am sure that each of us must make his personal choice in such matters. In any case, over time, each of us is to understand certain things. I think that we should not try to understand other people these things. Sometimes the best way to just stay away. In addition, I also think that many people simply do not want to receive any changes. Also, if you try to impose your opinion of these people - they can just get rid of you. So I think it's a very personal question for each of us. And if someone really wants to change his life for the better - he will work on it.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:19 pm

I am sure that it is absolutely not difficult. But I know the things that we can get the greatest difficulty. I think that first of all - the desire. I am sure that every one of us knows what he wants in this life. Each of us is trying to build any plans for the near future. And if we really want to get something better than what we have now - we are ready to work for it. But if we just talk about it and do not want to do at least something - our desire is worthless. I am sure that is the heart of this problem. And this is really important for all of us. Everything else does not take much in any case. The main thing to solve the problem of desire.

Return to “Chit Chat”