gay best friend

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James

Re: gay best friend

Postby James » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:42 am

I consider myself as a good mixer so I have a lot of gay friends as well. Friends is inseparable part of our life. If you don't want to be alone you immediately should make friends!!!! For example I have many of them you know. But not with all I have really good relationships. I have really good friends for sure. I don't know why but people as usual like to spend time with me and they like to communicate with me. Of course, sometimes my partner is a little bit jealous about it... But you know everything is okey)))
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Be happy friends))) what about your mood on Friday?))) I have neutral mood))) I would have much more friends but apart from one reason. As I mentioned unfortunately people begin to communicate with me in a good way but soon when they find out about my orientation they stop communicating with me. I think it is really cruel. Despite this is have quite a lot of friends who are with me knowing I am gay)) Of course I have my best friend, who is also gay and we really have wonderful relationships. And at all I am always friendly and always ready to help people!!!)
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:41 am

Hello dear audience. How are you feeling today? Let's have a nice talk with you today. I have many friends and you know it makes me feel warm because I know that if I need help or for example someone's support, they are many many people who are really ready to help me . I have really good friends and acquaintances and they even say that it is easy to find common language with me by the way. Ultimately I have different friends, gays, lesbians, and people who are not like we are. If I can say in this way. I really appreciate all my friends and I am thankful that I have many of them
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:30 am

Good morning I am glad to see you my nice crowd! It is pretty good we have gathered here today. I have many friends and to be honest I really appreciate all my friends best not best but all of them. And if there are troubles with them I am always eager to help them. I am always the first who is going to help friends. I understand that if I am a friend I am to do some appropriate acts which is included in friendship act . By the way I have many girls as friends and I don't see anything surprising here. And you?
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Sometimes people quarrel, but friendship is a valuable gift, and finding a really good friend is not easy. In order to make friends, a person needs to be interesting in the eyes of new people, start conversations and show attention to other people's needs. At first it may seem that getting acquainted with people and making friends is an extremely difficult task. In fact, it's enough to make efforts, show willpower and get out of the comfort zone. Sometimes our new friends already have friendly relations with our enemies, but even with such a person one can be friends.Often we mistakenly believe that we need to be a good athlete to become friends with teammates. Not all teams are created in order to win competitions. If you get joy from playing sports and support partners, then even a casual attitude to training will make new friends.
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Thank you very much for this theme. as for me the best gay friend or friend for gay is just a person who can be a friend indeed. i have been talking here aready about the notion of friend for me and it does not depend on the sex or views. it depends on moral vaues and characteristics of a person you know? if a man or a woman is ready to be with me in all periods of my ife without jalousing and angryness and al the bad things - then i do not care who he or she is, i'll call such a person my friend. i have severa guys who are real fellows and some are chicks.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:10 pm

To be honest I was one of those who was betrayed by my best friend. We had been friends for a long periods and we were surely best friends for ever. I don't know why but after finding out about my orientation he started to avoid meeting with me, but he really accepted my orientation that's why I was confused of such his behavior. I had real troubles with him. But you know probably it was a blessing in disguise. He betrayed me and started to lead really awful lifestyle.. That's my story, nowadays we are not communicating..

Return to “Chit Chat”