gay best friend

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nilkoln

Re: gay best friend

Postby Nilkoln » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:28 am

With the modern technologies it is became easier to find friends everywhere :D :D :D Find interesting forums on the Internet. There you will be able to discuss with people your questions that often serves as the beginning of a new friendship. Create accounts in social networks such as on Facebook. If you will find there an interesting person, you can add him or her to friends. Even if you know a little about this man, you will soon be able to learn more on what interests he shows on his page. You can even invite him or her to go out for coffee. No matter where you met the person. Even in line at the clinic, you can make friends with a good man.
Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:14 pm

i think that friends are really very important in our lives but not all of them are really very good. yo have to look at every person very clearly. every person understands how important is friendship for him and i think that it is very difficult to describe the importance of it. i do not know even what to tell you. for me friendship is everything , it is as important as love. i can not imagine my love without true friend, and i am relly happy that i can boast i have him. i realise that i have support in my life and it is great. i think that i am a happy person and it is the most important for me.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:34 am

Honestly i do not know who can be the best friend for a gay guy, but the main thing here is that you feel okay in the company of that person. When you have a lot in common with a potential friend it means you have found a right person. that is why take close.
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:28 am

I guess there is no differens who is a friend - male or female, the differens is either you really can call a person a friend.. 8-) I think that each person cannot really have a lot of those who are friends.. cause such a person is almost a family, and we do not tend to make every fellow in our life a part of our family. 8-)
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:56 pm

I have a lot of gay friends. But my best friend is a girl. We got very used to each other as friends. I have met her when she moved in to the hostel where i was already living that time. When i was passing her room once i heard one nice song which is my favourite one and i could not just pass without telling her this. As it has turned to be we have common tastes in almost everything music, cinema, food, boys :) But now she is working abroad and i miss her so much, i am very lack of her support and defense. :roll:
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:49 am

well, i dunna if to be completely honest.. perhaps gay and girls?? it is a statistics.. oh my subjective point of view.. i don't even know what is it, but it is true.. heteros try to avoid being friends with us and you cannot do anything with it) :D :D They think it is bad, i think it is okay.. however among my friend there are no heteros :D
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:55 pm

i have already written about it on this forum and i do not think that my opinion has changed. it is very important to have some friends because you have the person to communicate with and to have the person you trust. you deserve to be happy and i think that you shall definitely enjoy your life. i do not think that it is very difficult for you to find friends nowadays , there are a lot of people who are open to communication and i think that you may find them on this website. for example i want to find new friend although i have a lot of them, but for me it is very interesting to find friends who are similar to me.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Hey Tomislav, hey everybody and everyone who clicked this topic!!! How are you feeling today?? How did you spend your weekend??? I can say that I am really very friendly person!!! I have a lot of friends!! And from my own experience I can say that especially for me it was not difficult to find friends. From the very childhood I have them and I am really happy to have such friends because they accepted me and supported me without any words.... I also can say that I have a girl as a friend and you know. She is really fantastic. I can speak about everything with her..
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:46 am

i think that it is very good when you have friends and when you can feel that you have support and help in your life and that you all the time have the person on whom you can rely and i think that you understand it but the thing is that you shall all the time be sure that near you is the person who can help you and who can support you and who can all the time be near you but not betray you, thanks god i have such a peons and you know i am really happy in my life because fofit . i think that it is very important for every person and we all need such people
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:07 am

Nice to meet you here today on this website. I should say that especially for me it is not important what kind of friend to have. So what I mean. I have a lot of friends who are different . For example I have friends who are not gays and who are gays too. And all in all I have a girl as the best friend. It is a stereotype that boy and girl can not have serious friendship. My best friend is Lusie and I am happy to have such a soul friend. All in all I am really glad to have such a serious talk. And I am sure that friendship with girls is also fantastic.

Return to “Chit Chat”