gay best friend

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Michal

Re: gay best friend

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Well,it's alogical thing for us to have gays as our best friends or there's something I don't really understand that much in here? :D :lol: 8-) :P :twisted: :mrgreen: I meran,if youi ask me,my best friend is definitely a gay and all of my friends can name their best friends and they will be like gays too,you know what I'm saying? :twisted: So,it's like what is your post really about-why would somebody make some f*cking post like that,for f*cking what?! :twisted: :mrgreen: Yeah,well,alll I can really say is I hope that this type of posts wouldn't be a regular thing here,or I will just f*cking quit. :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
Frederic

Postby Frederic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:13 am

So much drama about one topic...Wow...people should understand that there two things they should have to have ANY best friend. Be a good listener. After you bemoan the fact that the dresses at the Golden Globes were awful this year, listen to what he/she has to say about life (or the fashion). Perhaps your friend is going through a tough time or is trying to work out his/her own relationship issues. Remember that it’s a give and take relationship, with your supportive input being just as vital.Don’t stereotype. Just because your new bud is gay doesn’t mean its all about lipstick, dresses and drag. He or she may find those topics amusing but most likely will want to explore other topics with you as well. He or she may even insist on talking about car engines and chicken wings, so be ready for any possibility with an open mind.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:39 pm

If you want to find you gay best friend understand that all gay people aren’t the same. Before you embark upon this epic search, consider the fact that just because a guy or gal is gay, it doesn’t mean he or she fits nicely into a certain stereotype. Just like straight people, you're going to find manly men who are gay and soft, feminine girls who prefer the ladies as well, and individuals who love or detest fashion, finance or fishing, or whatever else it is you're hoping they're keen on. Even if you believe you must have that flamboyant gay man to be your GBF, consider first the person inside––what you are looking for is a soul mate friend, not a decorative accessory.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Well as for me the best gay friend or friend for gay is just a person who can be a friend indeed. i have been talking here aready about the notion of friend for me and it does not depend on the sex or views. it depends on moral vaues and characteristics of a person you know? if a man or a woman is ready to be with me in all periods of my ife without jalousing and angryness and al the bad things - then i do not care who he or she is, i'll call such a person my friend. i have severa guys who are real fellows and some are chicks)
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:43 pm

I do not think that it is needed for us to have gay best friend, because sometimes we need to be listened by different people who have quite different life from ours. My best friend is not gay, or lesbian. She is straight one, but I love her so much. It is very good that she accepts me, and my sexual orientation.
Endi

Postby Endi » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:21 am

i think that very person has a best friend who is always with him and who supports him very much. i think that every person needs friends, although i know a lot of people who always tell that they do not need friends and for them it is better to be alone and do not have any problems with the other people.buti do not think that they are really saying truth. for reason it is very important to tell other people about his problems , because he seeks for the support. that is it.
florian

Postby florian » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:06 am

In my humble opinion there is no difference between gay's best friend and natural's one. Every person has friends and it is not depends of it sexual orientation. I have many friend who even don't know about I am gay. And many who knows. It is any difference.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Gay best friend is a person, who simply knows what it means to be a friend. i cannot say that girls or boys are better for gays... there are different occasions people) as for me i do have both girls and guys, and not gays only. we do have a hetero couple who are our good friends)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:17 pm

It doesn't matter. really... WHat the use of taking about gender or orientation. friend - is a person who likes you just as you are. i have a ot of such people and they are both girls and guys.. hetero and gays.. No matter realy, for me it doesn't matter.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:23 am

th best gay frieend is a simple person, whom gay cAN CALL A FRIEND))) i do not see a big difference in hetero and gay reations here. i mean friend reations.. if a person treats ypu we, then there is no difference either it is a girl or a BOY.. he or she will be your friend, desided..

Return to “Chit Chat”