your lucky day

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Nilson

Re: your lucky day

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 am

Our personal luck depends on us. Being lucky could mean a lot of things to a lot of people. What I am talking about here is being lucky in life, not lucky in the lottery or any other form of gambling, as this is down to chance alone. Being lucky in life is when you have the life you want and it seemingly happens by accident, by pure luck. Believing that you will get the things you want in life and deserve the things you want in life will make you more prone to receiving them. When you think about something you see a picture in your head, when you have a picture in your head your mind is locked onto receiving it.
Easton

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:50 pm

i do not even know, i can not tell you that i really believe in luck and that is why i do not know whether it is possible to create your won luck and make your day really lucky. if you really want to gain something then you will do it without any difficulties but if not then luck would not help you in any case.but of course it is your right in what to believe, i know that for some people it is easier to believe in something. if you want to make your day really lucky then just believe in yourself and that is it.
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D :D I like to say that our luck depends on us. First of all you need to be positive and kp calm. We all make the occasional bad decision, so it’s in your best interest to be decisive. Trust your gut instinct and allow your intuition to guide you. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Of course, you could agonize over every single decision in your life, but there is no guarantee that all that extra deliberation will lead to an increased likelihood of success. Just because your plan failed doesn’t necessarily mean it was a bad idea — it could just be your execution or that method of delivery needs to be tweaked.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:35 am

I think that my lucky day is absolutely every day of my life)))))) Well, why generally not. i believe that if you think so, that can become true and you'll be happy in reality as well. i am happy i love my life and my years here in the university.. hope you feel the same)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:08 pm

I guess the luckiest day in my life was the birth of my sis. when i was ten she was born and you know, i felt so enormously happy and responsibe for her well-being. i felt like it was my kid, my everything.. I ove and still ove her a lot. i did helped her a lot and hope will do it in future as well.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:20 pm

Nowadays there are many people who are unlucky and they even can not explain the reason of it. But they can change their life only after understanding that thay need to do something by themself. You can find new jobs, fresh fortune and random strokes of great luck are often the simple result of being plugged into the right network at the right time. Make it a habit of trading contact information with everyone you meet, then touching base every so often. Keep your exchanges friendly, natural, and helpful at all times.Lucky people understand that there might not be any way of changing the past, but they can always change their minds and see life in a way that allows them to move forward rather than wallow in place.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:49 pm

I consider my lucky day a day when everything in my ife goes well :lol: :lol: Not originally, i know, but sometimes, and i'd prefer it was not sometimes but always, such lucky days make my life happy. i wake up and drink the tastiest coffy, then i eat the tastiest cookies. i have good result at work and my relations are well. this is a lucky day for me ;)
Miller

Postby Miller » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:42 pm

It was the day when I had to present my diploma work. Sleepless night, the fourth, learned concepts, links, regulations, definitions, comments - all in one day, mixed up in my head. But then there was a sense of transition to a new stage, some incredible steps ... As I was grateful to my beloved one for support, my friends for direct assistance in the preparation of a diploma ... Many years have passed. Those emotions, that "cheer" did not pass and did not repeat - perhaps due to a broken happiness, or maybe just because of age. However, I will not say that the 25 June will remain the happiest day - there is still a lot of days which can potentially break this record.
DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Everyone has such a day every week. I think that the most important to be optimistic :D . Happiness may be in the details - a good buy, a long quiet sleep, active output, good salary, a new acquaintance, a journey to some new unknown place. All this makes me happy.
Pollo

Postby Pollo » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Our luck depend only on us and our mood. I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. You need to be sure in yourself....... The best stage actors imagine an audience exploding with laughter and applause before they set foot on stage. If you’re going to a job interview, imagine how thoughtful your responses will be during your drive. ;) ;) Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. I :D :D :D :D f you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. Most of us regard good luck as our right, and bad luck as a betrayal of that right.

Return to “Chit Chat”