your lucky day

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Frederic

Re: your lucky day

Postby Frederic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:10 am

Want to have a lucky day? Define luck for yourself. We usually think of luck as something that's out of our control, expecting something or someone to descend on us from the clouds and improve life for us. But fortune and fame don't come to the passive. Waiting around for luck instead of creating it for yourself can create negativity and resentment, forcing you to see other people's good fortune as the result of good luck rather than good choices.Think of luck as an emotion, more than a certificate or a ticket that gains you access to some exclusive club. Just as you decide to be happy, you can decide to be lucky and become willing to change your behaviors and create opportunities for success yourself, rather than waiting for changes to happen.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:42 pm

You know, I guess that every day can be lucky if you make yoursef lucky) Take advantage of opportunities. If you're busy waiting for things to be perfect, you're going to wait a long time. Learn to recognize opportunities when they arise and improve your chances by embracing the opportunities you do have. If you get a big project at work you feel unprepared to tackle, you could either consider that a stroke of bad luck, gripe to your coworkers, and make excuses for yourself, or you could consider it an opportunity to shine in a big way. Think of it less as having to do with luck and more as an opportunity to succeed.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:43 am

Hi everybody here) :) :) Today could be your lucky day. It is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. Lucky people are ordinary people who create their own good luck by practicing simple luck-producing habits. :D :D :D Lucky people try to introduce variety into their lives. :) :) For example, one lucky friend I know recently described how he thought of a color before arriving at a business convention and then introduced himself to people wearing that color. This kind of behavior boosts the likelihood of chance opportunities by introducing variety into an otherwise status-quo situation :)
Billy

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:05 pm

Sheldon, I have no idea whether I am a lucky person or not, but I know for sure, that everything will be great in our lives, because everything in our lives depends just on us. If we feel that everything is okay, then you are already a lucky person. Sometimes we should not need to analyze our life all the time, we should just live.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:50 pm

The more you participate in life, the more great luck will leap your way. The more active you are, the more opportunities you will have to find yourself in the right place and right time. Instead of waiting at home, hoping luck just happens along, go out and find it, then bring it back home where it belongs. When you incorporate gratitude into your life, it is easy to see all the lucky things that have already been happening to you each and every day. That sense of wonder and natural humility is the true antidote for feeling unlucky. You won’t always succeed when you take risks, but remember, every chance taken is a new opportunity to learn and will make every forward step simpler than the one before.
Endi

Postby Endi » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:08 am

well i think that it is really possible to create your lucky day and if you want t be lucky then you will definitely have a good day. i think that very important role plays in it positive thinking , if you think positively then to my mind everything would be just great and you would be lucky. you do not have to think about something negative and you will see that you create your luck on your own and nothing depends on it. i wish you good luck and i hope everything would be good.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 am

Lucky people know people, lots of people. They don't have to be everyone's bosom buddy but it is the art of being open to many new people that counts. Practice feeling comfortable talking to strangers at events that you attend. And actively listen to them when you strike up a conversation because you will have a lot to learn and they will remember that you appreciated what they had to say. This can translate into opportunities; the more people you meet and the more people you display genuine interest in, the more likelihood of you meeting the right person at the right time who has an opportunity at hand that you want to be a part of.
florian

Postby florian » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:47 pm

in my humble opinion lucky day cannot be created because after that it becomes just a happy day. Lucky day cannot be predicted or planned. Luck cannot be expected. When you winning a lottery or meet a man of your dream it is luck cause you can't predict or plan it.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 am

Hi guys) My dad said me one day "Shoot for the moon and you might just catch some stars on the way down." It's true! You can create your own luck by setting goals that you're not sure you can achieve, and then going for it and working hard to make them real. By working hard towards your biggest dreams, new opportunities can and will be realized--including some you may never have considered. Seizing these opportunities and making the most of them is how we make our own luck. In order to continue to create your own luck, you need to remind yourself that there is never a finish line. Never stop learning and growing. Reminding yourself that there will never be a finish line and continuing to learn and grow and remain optimistic will bring you the best luck of all--happiness and contentment with your life and who you are.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:14 am

I have tree lucky days in my ife. the first one, was my birthday when i turnes eighteen and my parents bought me the first car)))) the next one - when I met John and unerstood how greatly in love i was)) an the thirsd one - the birth of my cute Marry))) I am a happy man)

Return to “Chit Chat”