your lucky day

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
James2

Re: your lucky day

Postby James2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 am

Hotel Du Petit Palais is a welcoming 4 star gay-friendly holiday corner that greets new-comers in the green segment of Cimiez in Nice, France. This building stands in 7 kilometers from Côte d’Azur – the nearest airport. You can also come by train and find the hotel from Nice-Ville Train Station, set in 1 kilometer. i am sure that this place will stay for the long time in the mind adn there you will get something interesting all the time for you. I want you all just try to open some positive emotions there all the tiem adn you will be really impressed ans satisfied there with the rest having and with the stay there.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Good afternoon dear people. How are you spending this day? Is it good or bad?))) I should admit the the best days in my life are days of birth my children. I should say that I was the luckiest person in that days and I couldn't imagine that something can be more better than those days in my life. To be honest I even could not imagine that that days could be such lucky. But nowadays with the perfect sureness I can state that births of my children were the luckiest days both for me and my partner for sure))))
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:34 pm

i think that we all the time need just pay attention on the stay there and you will get something benefitial and new all the time there. I think that you will get some positive and intersting there for you. I want you all just pay attention on the atmosphere you will open there for you. i think that there you will get some positive and great emotions all the time. i want you all just pay attention on one place. There is a picturesque garden on site, which provides a possibility to bask in the hammock, listen to birds singing and occasional sounds of tractors passing by. Every day you will be fed with only freshly-made meals, homey eggs and good wine.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:45 am

Oh.. You know. I have read that there are many guys who have their lucky days as a birthdays of their children for example marriages. But especially for me the best day of my life and the luckiest day in my life was the day when I came alive after the car accident.. All my relatives thought I died . But hopefully my God brought me back to life and nowadays I am here. Yeah it was the best day for me and I am very thankful that I live now. That's why I really appreciate every single minute of my life and I appreciate all people in my life.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:36 am

Good morning nice people from this super nice website. I am in a mood to have nice talk together with you today. The luckiest, the happiest, the most important day in my life it was the day of being aggrandize.. Exactly there my new life started. I remember how was I am happy and you know exactly in that day I found out that the surrogate agency had found a suitable variant for us. I mean surrogate mother. I can not show you these feelings. They were pretty inspiring. I took great pains to achieve that job. I just have told you this story I think you should remember
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Hello people. My best and sincere greetings for you. To be honest I had one situation in my life and I sometimes want to forget about it, but sometimes I keep reminding remembering that it is my second birth day. Some years ago I had a car accident and unfortunately I had a lot of traumas, so I was on the line between death and life. Nowadays I can state that there are sooo many reasons for me to consider this day as the best in my life, as the luckiest one. I thank God for giving me a chance to live again and to recover after so many difficult injures. That's my story.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:17 am

I am thankful too for the sharing. Thanks for the creating this post because I have what to mention here. course as many fathers here I also can state that the best and the most fantastic day in my life is exactly birth day of my cuties. I can not say that exactly some holiday is my favorite day and something like this. But I remember how much I was happy while my children were born. I can not transfer these emotions and feelings. Till nowadays and to the future I will think that no other day can be better than birthdays of children.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:12 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hotel-georgette/ i know that there you will open something benefitial and new there. i hope that you will be impressed with the atmosphere and interier you will get there and there you will get the best time for you ever. i like to have the time there and there you will be satisfied with the positive mood having there. There are 19 stylish and modern accommodations supplemented with upscale amenities that provide a wonderful 6-floor art setting to return into after a day in Paris. Each of them contains: a Loewe flat screen TV, double glazing, air conditioning, a minibar and a cosy bed.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 am

Good morning. It is difficult to choose the best day of my life.. Because there were so many of them in my life. Hopefully but I remember day of my marriage, I think that it was the luckiest period of my life because I caught a fantastic person in my life. It was the day when I understood that I could not live without this person. And of course such addition to our true love was our son. I think that many of you think in the same way as me. Am I right?Wish you to have lucky days every day!!!!
Bart

Postby Bart » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:03 am

Hi dear people. Today I would like to speak on the theme about best day ever. For me it is the day of my marriage. It seems to me that nothing could be better or luckiest than this day. I remember that probably it was time for me to be pretty nervous. But I was actually so happy. U can call this day lucky because I got the best partner . The best person in the world and that's why I want to make this day actually unforgettable for me. I appreciate this day and we even try to celebrate this day every year together with my partner

Return to “Chit Chat”