your lucky day

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Sheldon

your lucky day

Postby Sheldon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Even if you don't think it's possible, you have every opportunity to create your own luck. Being ready to seize opportunities when they present themselves is up to you — it's not a paranormal occurrence. Anyone can take control of where s/he is headed in life, no matter his or her age or situation.Occasionally read over your goals and use them as a checklist. Rate your progress to help you realize what luck you are making. You can't force yourself to think creatively. If you can't think of anything new at this time, just put the paper/notebook away. What else can we be lucky and have a lucky day?
Tomislav

Re: your lucky day

Postby Tomislav » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:25 am

Yeah...Agree that all of us can be lucky and have their lucky day...We should be assertive and proactive. If you don't walk your path, no one else can or will do it for you — why should they? You can and must innovate, create and do your stuff your way. "Chance" is involved in random-luck, but improving your luck is never about relying upon pure random-chance.Venture: this luck requires positive, proactive effort, and nurturing your ideas. No venture, no gain! No input, no processing, no output! No "get-up-and-go" and not moving ideas up and outward to make or boost events to develop and happen, then no luck.Avoid useless, purposeless risks. You can't control chance events, but you can take action to improve your situation. Believe that things happen because of how you approach life.
Jared

Postby Jared » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:47 pm

Want to be lucky? Visualize Success.How well do you think you will perform on a date, job interview, or sporting event if your thoughts are filled with reasons you will fail? The odds would not be in your favor. The best athletes see themselves winning a game long before it starts. The best stage actors imagine an audience exploding with laughter and applause before they set foot on stage. If you’re going to a job interview, imagine how thoughtful your responses will be during your drive. If you’re preparing for a date, imagine how classy/handsome/sexy/funny the other person will find you while you get dressed. You must first see success happen before you can make it happen.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:39 pm

I think i am lucky man. At least i hope so. And i believe that everyone can be lucky too! You just have to notice some things. Reduce stress and negative thinking. Remember that time agonizing over things beyond your control made all of your problems go away? Didn’t think so. Most of us are walking, talking balls of stress. If you’re so stressed out that you can’t think straight, open doors and opportunities will blow past you without the slightest recollection. The next time you’re feeling down, ask yourself these 10 questions that prove you’re doing better than you think
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:17 pm

I cannot say that I am a lucky one)) But if you want to become such, first of all define luck for yourself. We usually think of luck as something that's out of our control, expecting something or someone to descend on us from the clouds and improve life for us. But fortune and fame don't come to the passive. Waiting around for luck instead of creating it for yourself can create negativity and resentment, forcing you to see other people's good fortune as the result of good luck rather than good choices.
Think of luck as an emotion, more than a certificate or a ticket that gains you access to some exclusive club. Just as you decide to be happy, you can decide to be lucky and become willing to change your behaviors and create opportunities for success yourself, rather than waiting for changes to happen.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Be curious about everything. Developing curiosity will help you open doors that were previously closed. How is that? Because being curious will give you a fresh perspective on things, arming you with an ability to identify solutions to problems that others might miss. The more creative and innovative you are, the more luck you can create for yourself. If you’d like to think more creatively, click here to learn 5 ways to develop curiosity. You will not win a million dollars in the lotery but still you will be enough lucky to have happier life!
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:10 am

All my days are lucky, because I am satisfied with everything that happened with me. Before you do anything, take the time to figure this out. Write it down if you can. The more clear you are in this step, the luckier you can get later. Luck can not help you if you yourself don’t know what it is that you want. This happens when we try too hard or focus on the negative in our lives and not the positive. Like a silent mantra we repeat over and over again all of the bad things in our lives, all of the things we don’t want, and are completely oblivious to all of the good things. Everyone has some positive things going on in our lives.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:17 am

You know, I guess that every day can be lucky if you make yoursef lucky) Take advantage of opportunities. If you're busy waiting for things to be perfect, you're going to wait a long time. Learn to recognize opportunities when they arise and improve your chances by embracing the opportunities you do have. If you get a big project at work you feel unprepared to tackle, you could either consider that a stroke of bad luck, gripe to your coworkers, and make excuses for yourself, or you could consider it an opportunity to shine in a big way. Think of it less as having to do with luck and more as an opportunity to succeed.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi everybody here) This is an interesting topic for me. I think that every day is lucky, because all my life full on different kinds of emotions :D :D Make your day lucky to put aside bad moods, irritability, and your ongoing petty argument with a co-worker or family member. This is the day for choosing good things, good thoughts, and good outcomes. Indeed, not believing in bad luck is a good approach because people who believe in bad luck tend to bring it on. Mark the day by celebrating and having fun with your friends. Go to a concert, eat out, visit a bar, watch a show in the park.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Well,dude,if you ask me,you can make every day of your life a happy one and get your luck and all that-it's all on you and the way you are treating yourself and your life overall,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) I mean,you have to take it all the positive way and it will go the right way if you will do that and all tyhat,youo knowe? :D ;) :) 8-) :lol: Stay positive and do what you have to make it all the right way for you first of all-you can think about the other people later and all that,are you digging me? 8-) ;) :D :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Chit Chat”