how can i speak more clear?

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Benjamin123

Re: how can i speak more clear?

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 pm

I also think that it is very important to speak clear, especially in the case if your job demands it. I liked the advice that we should practice a lot, I mean to pronounce each syllable individually. Of course I agree that it is important to take it very slowly, at first, until each sound is clear and distinct. Gradually speed up your speech and decrease the space between words until you are speaking normally I find it important to practice when you're alone in the car, or walking down the street; when cleaning, or knitting, or standing in front of the mirror. Good advice. Thanks guys!!!
James

Postby James » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Glad to greet you here too today. I think that the best method here is reading the books , be sure that this free method will help you to curve your speaking skills. Moreover despite these facts be careful not to use words incorrectly or out of context; you may obscure the clarity of what you're trying to say, and you will not be taken seriously.The caveat: you'll need to make sure that the people you're speaking to also know these words. Keep audience in mind. Also it is important to use simpler words, when possible
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:36 am

Hi dear friends. How are you doing today? I am Harry, do you remember me? Personally for me it is really difficult to be confident on public and moreover to speak confidently. It is right that you should not be afraid to speak loudly and clearly. Reciting anything that someone else has writtenpoems, books, tongue twisters is great for practicing confidence. By the way tongue twisters are really very helpful for developing good speaking. Don't be ashamed of doing these exersises. I am sure that it will help you
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:14 am

Good morning. Let's have a little talk today together with each other. How are you feeling today? it is not difficult to my mind, and it is more than possible to manage with it. It is good idea to use simpler words, when possible. By the way, here I am more than agree that reading is a great way to expand vocabulary. Read books, articles, essays; read things that fascinate you, and read things that you wouldn't normally read. Practice and reading are really good helpers for you in this case!!!!!!
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 am

Hi nice people. I also had troubles while communicating with other people. I was afraid to communicate for sure.. It is true what you said that the more you practice fluency, the more confidence you will have because it gives you a safe environment to practise in, increase your reading speed, and to process words faster. If you are nervous about speaking in front of others, start reading aloud by yourself at home. To my mind just practice will help you here. More and more practice every day. Every single day.
Mall

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:16 pm

Dear friends, i think that you need just try to practice it and you will see some positive results and i think that you will be satisfied with the all things which will make your more active and you will be happy with the time you will spend develop your own skills. i hope that you willl fnd some hellp and become practice clear speaking . i think that you need just try to open some positive and great emotions for you and you will be satisfied with the speaking developing. i think that you need just pay attention and try to find some support and people who will help you to develop your skills.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:10 am

In order to speak clear you might understand that you need much practice. It is important factor of the ability to be more knowledgeable. In the internet, there are many different methods how to improve your community speech. For example you might take it very slowly, at first, until each sound is clear and distinct. Gradually speed up your speech and decrease the space between words until you are speaking normally.Practice when you're alone in the car, or walking down the street. Practicing is the most important factor as well
Joel

Postby Joel » Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 am

For someone to ask for forgiveness means to humiliate yourself. Say, it's useless, because you can not fix anything anyway. For other, more frivolous people, this is a child's play.
Some people think that you can act as you like, and then apologize - and if nothing happened. Such people are genuinely surprised when they continue to take offense. After all, they uttered that cherished word.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:39 am

There are plenty of knowledge today, they are everywhere, and even if you do not know something - you can find out, the same Internet helps you. But knowledge in itself of great value does not represent, if a person does not know how to navigate and use them. And he can do it just by thinking. We all have thinking, but we do not have the same development - some have developed well, some have a bad life. And it goes without saying that those people with whom it is well developed, orient themselves in this world better and achieve more in it.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:38 am

Usually greedy people are considered rich people, while in fact, poor people are much greedy. A rich man is not greedy, he is prudent and economical, in most cases, the poor are wasteful and incoherent in their spending, poor people tend to spend more than they earn, often in debt. According to my observations, I often noticed the difference between rich and poor, and I can tell you with confidence that among poor people, there are many greedy, monstrously greedy people.

Return to “Chit Chat”