dream country

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Frederic

Re: dream country

Postby Frederic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 am

My dream country is Egypt. I would like to go there because of weather and beautiful nature. The weather is quite mild and it often doesn’t rain, so I don’t have to wear warm clothes. Sometimes I need a light coat or a jumper because it can get cool in the evenings. But the sun usually warms us. I have got one more reason why to go there. I have never been at the sea. In Egypt there is so much to see and do. There are wonderful museums, especially the museum of Islamic Art and the mosques are beautiful. Pyramids are worth seeing. Everyone wants to see them and go there. Go either early in the mornings or late in the afternoons when it’s much better light. And very interesting is cruise down the Nile too. We can visit all sorts of places that are difficult to get by land. There is an aquarium with a sharks. So I would like go there because I am interested in them.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 pm

I guess my dream country is Japan))) I ike the culture and anime))) Japan is a stratovolcanic archipelago of 6,852 islands. The four largest are Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu and Shikoku, which make up about ninety-seven percent of Japan's land area. The country is divided into 47 prefectures in eight regions. The population of 126 million is the world's tenth largest. Japanese people make up 98.5% of Japan's total population. Approximately 9.1 million people live in the core city of Tokyo,[10] the capital city of Japan, which is the sixth largest city proper in the OECD and the fourth leading global city in the world.[11] The Greater Tokyo Area, which includes Tokyo and several surrounding prefectures, is the world's largest metropolitan area with over 35 million residents and the world's largest urban agglomeration economy.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:00 pm

i have been to many different countries and i have to tell you that it is really great, you feel yourself incredible when yous ee other people and you understand that you are completely different. but i think that there is a country to which i would travel a lot of times. i like Australia very much , i did not want to travel to it but on http://gayweekends.com/ i have found a lot of interesting information about it and that is why i decided to do it. and i am really satisfied.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:32 pm

I am so in Sri Lanka)) A diverse and multicultural country, Sri Lanka is home to many religions, ethnic groups, and languages. In addition to the majority Sinhalese, it is home to large groups of Sri Lankan and Indian Tamils, Moors, Burghers, Malays, Kaffirs and the aboriginal Vedda. Sri Lanka has a rich Buddhist heritage, and the first known Buddhist writings of Sri Lanka, the Pāli Canon, dates back to the Fourth Buddhist council in 29 BC. Sri Lanka's recent history has been marred by a thirty-year civil war which decisively ended when the Sri Lankan military defeated the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam in 2009. Sri Lanka is a republic and a unitary state governed by a semi-presidential system. The legislative capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, is a suburb of the commercial capital and largest city, Colombo.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:46 pm

i also have a country of my dream and you wold be surprised but it is Norway. some people find Norway boring, some don't.. it depends on your idea of fun. moving to a new country is whatever you make of it. nightlife here is tame and very expensive, compared to many other countries. but if you like being active outdoors, and having a relaxed pace of life to pursue your own hobbies, it's perfect. if you want to visit it then it would be very interesting for you to do it.
Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:15 pm

My favorite country is India. I just think that it is the most amazing place on our planet. People there are so friendly and easy-going. Landscapes are just awesome. It is unbelievable pleasure to sit on the white sand near the ocean and just doing nothing, but breathing the ocean air. All ancient temples are so antique and sometimes mysterious.
glenn

Postby glenn » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:37 am

I have such a country. It's called Ireland. I have been dreaming to visit it for a long time. It is located in Northern Europe and occupies about five-sixths of the homonymous island. The capital of Ireland is called Dublin. It is a beautiful country with unique culture and many attractions. The population is not large, only 4.24 million people. The Irish are for their peculiar sense of humor, passionate temper and easy attitude to life.
Jan

Postby Jan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:02 pm

good topic for discussion - so different comments, so I want to visit lot of countries now ;) As for me, I would like to live in Morocco. Few years ago I watched a TV-show "o clone" and it became my dream to live there. This country has a wonderful nature - all landsapes looks like other planet. I adore it's history, beautiful architecture, interesting traditions... But I'm a realist and I realized, how difficult it should be there being gay... So with a deep sigh I just look through tourist's magazines with wonderful pictures of this country and think, that for some dreams it's better to stay just dreams during all our lifes.
Prescot

Postby Prescot » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:10 pm

There are a lot of countries I want to visit and it is really difficult to choose just one. But I'll try. I think I can call Spain the country of my dream. It has a rather long and interesting history and traditions. Also I like football and my favorite football club is Real Madrid that is why it'll be good if I could be closer to my favorite team. Tomatina! It is really a great festival and I’ve taken part once in it and I want to do it again and again. Picturesque views are also making me dream about this country. And, of course, national cuisine. I like food and I like Spanish national dished a lot!
Jeremy

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:19 pm

My dream country is Marocco.. if you ask me why, i guess i will not have a clear answer. i just ike it, the culture, the atmosphere... However i had never been there before, i hope once to go there and receive the biggest pleasure in my entire life.

Return to “Chit Chat”