dream country

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Morningstar

dream country

Postby Morningstar » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:10 pm

My favorite country is Switzerland because there are a lot of beautiful nature and wonderful sight of Alps and so on. If I could visit there, I want to visit a lot of places. First, I want to visit a lake which name is Leman. It is located in southwest of Switzerland and the lake that define a country’s borders between France and Switzerland. Incidentally, I want to go to the Chillon old castle which faces the Leman and Morges which called “flower of Leman”. And there are lots of other places i would like to visit as Switzerland is my drem country....What is your dream country and why?
Tomislav

Re: dream country

Postby Tomislav » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:37 am

My dream country is Brazil. Brazilians deal with problems and difficulties in a light hearted way, usually laughing or joking about them.When you meet a friend (or even an acquaintance whose name you hardly remember), they will greet you like you're a lost brother. A big smile, an abraço, and sometimes a few kisses.It's never boring around Brazilians. They are extroverted and expressive. They don't seem to have an off button. They are either talking, singing, dancing, or partaking in some combination of the three. And sure it's climate. I have a preference for warm climates. Life is more enjoyable when you can spend most of the day outside, wearing slippers and shorts. Not much explanation needed here I think.
Jared

Postby Jared » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:39 pm

My dream country....Hmmm...nice question...Italy is really fancy country. Cuisine, climate, resorts, architecture, language, shopping are the smallest part of advantages of the country, but them are enough to be assured that Italy is worth to visit.Rome is the dream. I think that when i will arrive there i will immediately feel the great energy of this city and I fall in love at the first sight. Amazing architecture, wonderful shopping, delicious cuisine, friendly residents. I hope that my dream will come true one day! XO
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:01 pm

I love Jupan and its culture. Japanese culture has evolved greatly from its origins. Contemporary culture combines influences from Asia, Europe and North America. Traditional Japanese arts include crafts such as ceramics, textiles, lacquerware, swords and dolls; performances of bunraku, kabuki, noh, dance, and rakugo; and other practices, the tea ceremony, ikebana, martial arts, calligraphy, origami, onsen, Geisha and games. Japan has a developed system for the protection and promotion of both tangible and intangible Cultural Properties and National Treasures. Nineteen sites have been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, fifteen of which are of cultural significance.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:20 pm

I would love to live in Japan. There are few reasons for that. Political:It is a stable and peaceful country.Economic: it is ranked as the world's seventh largest and the Europe's second largest economy by purchasing power parity. Social:Most of the French people are highly educated and they are very modernized.Environmental:Their country has a lot of museums and also a lot of greenery. France has an extensive railway network (just like Singapore!) that is operated by SNCF. So i think France is enough cool to live there! XOXO
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:32 pm

To me, Canada is the best country in the world. There are plenty of opportunities to succeed here and have a great life. Some people think that the grass is always greener on the other side, and I agree. I had to go away in order to achieve my dreams. For me Canada is unique because I will be able to fulfill my dreams and build a better life for my family. Canada’s health care system is the best in the world. The aim of the national health insurance program is to ensure that all residents of Canada have reasonable access to medically necessary insured services without direct charges. Life expectancy at birth in Canada is among the highest in the world.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 am

I want to live in Spain. Nowadays a lot of people from different parts of the world admire this country a lot, and I am not the exception. The name of this amazing place is Spain. One more thing, which makes this country perfect for living, is their national beauty. Spaniards have dark hair, dark eyes, perfect figures and delicate features. Sometimes it’s enough to look at Enrique Iglesias and realize that Spain nation is the most beautiful nation in the world, except for Russian, of course! : ) They are not only beautiful, they are cheerful, friendly and extremely passionate as well. I think these qualities make them so attractive.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:16 am

I've got a dream city)) Shanghai is the most populous city in both China and Asia as well as the most populous city proper in the world. It is the second most populous of the four direct-controlled municipalities in mainland China, with a population of more than 24 million as of 2014. It is a global financial center, and a transport hub with the world's busiest container port. Located in the Yangtze River Delta in East China, Shanghai sits on the south edge of the mouth of the Yangtze in the middle portion of the Chinese coast. The municipality borders the provinces of Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the north, south and west, and is bounded to the east by the East China Sea.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:37 pm

France is the most visited country in the world. It has everything that you could ever want to see on your holidays: a great city like Paris, good beaches, amazing monuments, lovely nature, incredible mountain scenery…, the list goes on… France is a country of many famous people, who make a great influence on the culture, traditions and art all over the world. If it is a romantic holiday you are looking for, France is definitely the place for you. It is the country of dreams and romance and no people are more romantic than the French. The country is so obsessed with love that it turned the symbol of its bloody revolution into a romantic retreat.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Well,if you ask me-my favorite country is the one I'm living in for all of my life and I don't really want to think about leaving my home,I really like it here in every way of all the possible ones and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) I think that's a good thing to love that place you are living in,be a patriot of your own country and suckk all the dicks all around me in my native country and all that,you dig? 8-) :lol: ;) :) :D Yeah,so it's like I really don't want and don't have to go somewhere from here-and that's a real beautiful thing,you know? 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Chit Chat”