Sometimes the sadness is killing

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Jason24

Re: Sometimes the sadness is killing

Postby Jason24 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 pm

This is normal sometimes feel sad but in any case you can avoid it. Firstly, you can call your friends and go to the cafe or cinema, or finally at the club. If your partner went to see his parents, you can try to take something for yourself. You have any hobby, or you can try to do something new. It can be cooking, search a new recept in the Internet, and try to cook. Then, when your partner will come home, you are able to surprise him. There are many things which you may do alone. Take your notebook and watch serials or films, go to walk around the park. So, do everything you want.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:00 am

And our reflections are based on what we see and know. And if we have seen not so much and do not have extensive and complete knowledge of something, about the same life and people for example, it is natural that our conclusions, based on our reflections, will not be completely complete and accurate. At the same time, they form the basis of everyday psychology, if they coincide with the same incomplete and insufficiently accurate conclusions of other people. In their own way they are true, but limited in terms of their application.
Kane

Postby Kane » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:47 am

Everything else, this is my personal desire, as I want, and I do, I will want to regret, I will not want, I will want revenge, but I want to forgive, I do not owe anything to anyone, it all comes down to my choice. And while I feel guilty, as a product of the social society in which I was brought up, although of course I learned to keep my feelings under control. You understand the dear readers, what a thought I'm pushing at you, what your thinking should be to reflect your own interests, according to not someone, but your nature, the way you were born.

Return to “Chit Chat”