Sometimes the sadness is killing

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Romario

Re: Sometimes the sadness is killing

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Personally I understand that sadness can have a great impact on the person. It is true that the feeling of loneliness felt in every life. Someone started to feel it in a few hours, left alone, and someone in a month. Loneliness occurs for various reasons, and all react to it quite differently. It can be voluntary or forced, but in any case, almost always causes discomfort. And it is about me. When I am alone I feel bad myself, I always need to be under people's attention and especially of my partner's '!!
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:29 pm

because when you have the good mood you all the itme can change all your life for the better and i think that we all the itme need just pay attention on this fact.
I like to share the happiness with the other peopel around me adn i want to say that i am very positive person and all the time just try to keep the good and positive mood. Because i agree with you all that sadness is killing and we all the time need just ocvercome it , because you will have the big troubles in the future
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 am

Hello dear audience. I would like you to know that if you are here you will not be upset or disappointed with being lonely because there are many good guys who are ready to support you. Sadness can be possible with many many people it is really natural and you should not be exactly dissapointed in this fact. If you are lonely you can simple try to make some good plan of visiting crowded places. There are many gay places where you can find new acquaintances and never be alone .
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Thank you for your caring guys, I feel great and I am full of pleasant emotions. I support the option that everyone experiences loneliness sometimes, but it is never pleasant. Dealing with loneliness can take many forms, including meeting new people, learning to appreciate your alone time, and reconnecting with your family. If you feel lonely exactly you might find some pleasant activities for you. Loneliness can be killing but when you have your special hobby, you will cope with this loneliness
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:25 pm

For someone, an easy form of envy is an incentive to achieve new goals. If he / she did it, got it, got it - why can not I? And here the main thing is that the goals are not strangers. Achieving other people's goals is not always encouraging. It's a pity that it comes late, but at the moment of "conquering someone else's top" you can feel fatigue instead of joy. And misunderstanding - what was spent so much time? Therefore it is very important to check the goals - mine or someone else's.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Yes I agree with you that such loneliness can be surely killing. I just want to say that maybe there are many such people who don't care about their lonely life, but if I am.. I would be so worried about being lonely. I wouldn't bear with it and maybe it would be the worst life If I am lonely. Besides you must change your attitude towards life. Loneliness leaves plenty of time for themselves, which can be better spent. For example, work out - it will help to make a beautiful and chiseled figure that must cheer you up. I don't like to be lonely, but at least some days a month I need to be
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Although if one looks attentively at the effects of deception on these lower strata, it is obvious that it is precisely deception used by people against each other that hinders the high organization of people from the lower stratum.
Be yourself reasonable in your choice, have an understanding of what your capabilities are, and you are doing it, for an exclusively egoistic approach to the formation of your choice will negatively affect the person who adheres to it, unless he is certainly a genius of deception.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Often, women willy-nilly have to use various tricks against those men who are aggressive towards them, who like to command people, especially women and make them their slaves.
Such a manifestation of human nature in itself looks disgusting, but there's nothing to be done, a man is what he is. Therefore, each of us tries to defend our interests, achieve our goals, satisfy our needs, realize our desires and protect ourselves from others as we know how.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:11 am

It is necessary to stop all attempts to control oneself by giving someone else's attention, no matter how significant the person who has strangely noticed you, you should not show your joy in this matter, so that you do not feel inside of you. If you are happy, if you are ready for anything for the sake of someone else's attention, you will be controlled, a rare person will refuse such an opportunity, and some even do it intentionally.
Very often, alfonso arrives, who finds their victims on dating sites.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:38 am

They are happy from the limited way of life they have. Hence, perhaps, it should be so.
Their life should be exactly this. They do not need anything higher, great, outstanding, because they can not understand it. And there are people who can not live a limited life, they are simply ripped from within if they do not cognize, study, discover, improve themselves and realize their personal potential.

Return to “Chit Chat”