Sometimes the sadness is killing

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Endi

Re: Sometimes the sadness is killing

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:25 pm

i definitely agree with you and i think that you have to do something with it. spend more time relaxing and of course more time on your hobbies. for example i am passionate about playing guitar and compose my own songs because I was able to express my emotions and it is very relaxing. I really like to read, for when I’m sad and need to forget something. i like to bake to relieve stress and because i make a mean homemade chocolate cupcake. I also like to draw to calm me down, and to express my emotions.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:52 am

YEs, you are right. It can happened with everybody here( As for me the best way is to have a good cry.... Even though you may not want to cry because you are trying to feel better and want to feel happy again, sometimes crying can improve your mood. If you feel the urge to cry, then don't hold back and instead let the tears out when you feel like it. The act of crying might make you feel better and more relieved, as the act of purging the tears can create the sense that you got the sadness off your chest. However, although it can be helpful to cry to reduce stress and improve your mood, it is important to know that not being able to control your tears may be a sign of a more serious emotional or hormonal issue.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:16 am

If you have a bad mood it is better to have a good cry. Even though you may not want to cry because you are trying to feel better and want to feel happy again, sometimes crying can improve your mood. If you feel the urge to cry, then don't hold back and instead let the tears out when you feel like it. The act of crying might make you feel better and more relieved, as the act of purging the tears can create the sense that you got the sadness "off your chest". In part this is because crying is one of the body's natural ways of ridding itself of stress hormones. However, although it can be helpful to cry to reduce stress and improve your mood, it is important to know that not being able to control your tears may be a sign of a more serious emotional or hormonal issue.
florian

Postby florian » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:55 pm

When something goes wrong and you can't do anything with it. My advice to you - turn your favourite music on, take a good book or watch a film and you'll see that your sadness will go away very fast. Or just go for a walk. It is a great way to return in harmony with yourself
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:06 am

I agree with you and i think that this is very important to stay in the good mood all the time and we all need just pay atetntion onthis fact. because when you have the good mood you all the itme can change all your life for the better and i think that we all the itme need just pay attention on this fact. I like to share the happiness with the other peopel around me adn i want to say that i am very positive person and all the time just try to keep the good and positive mood. Because i agree with you all that sadness is killing and we all the time need just ocvercome it , because you will have the big troubles in the future.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 pm

I really understand you. Especially in this period of autumn. Autumn always causes sadness that's for sure I think. Sadness can cause loneliness and that's why I agree that loneliness leaves plenty of time for themselves, which can be better spent. For example, work out - it will help to make a beautiful and chiseled figure that must cheer you up. Besides tightened people always attract the attention of the opposite sex. But all in all you should be influenced in something interesting, try to stuff your mind positive emotions
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:10 am

You are more than right, sometimes this sadness of loneliness can make us strongly depressed as well as it is killing. Loneliness is really sad things and I am sure that it makes people like vegetables. All people need to communicate with someone, to be loved, to be supported but if they are alone they are changing... They are becoming someone like savage.. And it is true. If you are lonely you should immediately find someone who will make you because this sadness will make you to die. You should find close people, immediately!!!!
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends. How are you feeling today? Are you ready to discuss this topic??? I hope so))) as usual I have this feeling when I am soooo tired or simply I don't know what to do with something or simply how to act in some situations. But the most important to say that I feel sadness when I am too far from my children. I feel depressed abs disappointed. Could you recommend me how to act in this situation and what to do.What do you think??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:20 am

I agree that loneliness can be destroying for each person, even in the case if you say that you are happy to be alone. No.. Any person feels destroyed while being alone. Hopefully I am not alone nowadays and the last few years. But sometimes I really want be surrounded by many people and be a part of their conversation. It is good to have such an opportunity not to feel sadness. It is true that sometimes, and even more this sadness is killing. And I don't know what even to do sometimes
Max76

Postby Max76 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:39 pm

I have told you my opinion how not to be lonely and never feel sadness. There are soooo many different ways how to make your mind busy and our society has created sooooo many entertainments how to be happy and never feel sad. Of course I understand that a lot of things depend on people, because you can have many facilities and entertainments ,you can have much money but if there are no friends and no close people, you will be not so happy. Believe me. I was in such sad mood buy it always manage with it

Return to “Chit Chat”