Your favorite TV show

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Max

Re: Your favorite TV show

Postby Max » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:46 pm

good evening friends! oh, i am keen of tv shows. i can't imagine my life without watching it. i am not joking. of course i have no dependence on it, but i always wait for the new series. my favourite are Master Chef, the Biggest Loser, Next Top Model (of different countries)), the X-factor, the Voice, Got Talent (of any country). haha, it is hard for me to name the most favourite, but i think it is Master Chef, because i like to cook, and one time i wanted to go there. i like to see how people try to come closer to their dreams, and of course for funny moments of these shows. and what about you?
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:16 pm

I am glad to meet you here today on this website. Hoe are you doing today? how are you feeling? I would be really happy to hear something from you. I like watching television and my favorite shows always make me happy and feel full of positive emotions you know. I like reality shows most of all. I like to look for people's lives and their development for example or becoming to be better. I like all these shows. I can not even choose the certain one because I have many many of them
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:08 pm

To be honest I like watching TV!!! I can't stand watching TV. I should watch it though one hour per day!! I have many different favourite TV shows and films. Friends serial is forever one. I remember that I watched it in the childhood and during my life period I watch it and open for myself something new in this serial. Some new series I have never seen :lol: I think that I will never stop loving this magnificent film. I really liked watching it every day, and at all it impresses me with its comedian composition!!!
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:20 pm

i have not seen you for a long time. i missed this place so much and now i am happy to be here again.Hello guys! how is it going? I’m not a fan of TV, but if there is something interesting on, I watch it with pleasure. Let me tell you a little bit about my favourite show, which I’ve started watching recently.
It’s called the Interns. It is a sitcom about four medical students, who need to complete their internship. Basically, they are interns at the large hospital. All of them are funny and nice, each in their own way.
Diego

Postby Diego » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:53 pm

As for me my favourite show is the Wire . Because it's the best show ever produced for television, so good that it's stupid for me to even try to list the ways in which it's superior to anything else on TV.
From the opening moments of the first episode, I was hooked, and I remained amazed at the writing and acting and arcs and deep themes of this show. No other series has engaged me intellectually and emotionally the same way. The Wire came along, this one was the best show ever produced for television. Insightful, commented on society, weird and well-made and a great classic. It began my long lifetime love of sci-fi and horror.
Howard

Postby Howard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

My favourite TV show is the vampire diaries. The Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural drama television series developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, based on the popular book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. I like it very much. I advise you to watch it if you like such things.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 pm

I am interested in watching television. But especially when I have time. I can watch different movies and serials. Television nowadays is on the high level. Everyone can choose whatever he or she wants. And it is not wonder because there is a great variety of different films. I like some adventures TV shows really they make me happy and they boost my mood as well.. Of course you know there are many television shows. Some of them are very cruel. Some of them are very interesting and I watch them with the great interest
Felix

Postby Felix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 pm

I am used to watch almost all of the American shows. I started to watch some reality shows, like Kardashians, but i do not all this drama which is going on in their family.
Then i have started to watch American Top Model, 16 and a pregnant. But one of my favourite reality shows is Love and hip hop Hollywood. WOW it is fire!!! I love it. I got to know something useful about love and relationships, there is a couple of gays in this reality show and they are a good example to lead. There are 3 seasons, but it is still shooted.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:37 am

Hi. My greetings today for you too. What do you think about your shape? Is it good? You know I have no time for ideal watching different TV shows and even serials. But when there is such a great opportunity to watch fantastic television programs I try choose Helen show. It is almost one of my favorite TV programme and I think that almost all people in our country are quite satisfied with this show because of many interesting cute and funny themes in their show. But also i like different motivated shows
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:02 pm

I even do not know what to say...Good morning dear friends. How are you doing? I don't like all these cruel and too much erotic shows where these scenes are released in the time when our children can also watch it. I like singers shows I really try not to loose any episode with someone's performance.
Nowadays television suggests us different kinds of shows and so on but I am a fan of such television show as Voice or X Factor. All these singers impress me with their voices .

Return to “Chit Chat”