Your favorite TV show

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
DamonLink

Re: Your favorite TV show

Postby DamonLink » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:05 pm

I have fallen in love with Lucifer and Supernaturals)) As far as I remember myself i have been in love with fantrasy and everything connected with it. so when i was told ( and i was really told andout SUpernaturals) i was a bit sceptical at first, but then.... My god, it was so great. first threee seasons were just swallowed by me.. and now Lucy.. he is sooooo sweet+)))
KeidenR

Postby KeidenR » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:47 pm

I have been watching it now by the by))) I adore Mike and Moley.. i do not really know why i do ike it so much, you know.. ;) ;) It is really a bit strange TV show about two fat people who met and fell in live.. but it is so much fun!!!! jokes, humor, all those wierdoes.. i adore it. it is relaxing and amuzing, really))
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:47 pm

I am a fan of TV shows. I am used to watch almost all of the American shows. I started to watch some reality shows, like Kardashians, but i do not all this drama which is going on in their family. Then i have started to watch American Top Model, 16 and a pregnant. But one of my favourite reality shows is Love and hip hop Hollywood. WOW it is fire!!! I love it. I got to know something useful about love and relationships, there is a couple of gays in this reality show and they are a good example to lead. There are 3 seasons, but it is still shooted. Watch it and enjoy! ;) ;) ;)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Well i cannot say that i have one most favourite.. i usually watch them when have free time and on the youtube chanell if i missed some episodes which i liked. but well.. i remember adoring Big Bang Theory.. it was a great fun.. also i like Two broke girls and mainly because of the sarcasm.. well, i guess these are what i remember for now.
Williams

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:39 am

you know i do not watch tv shows very often because i am not interested in them. but recently i started to watch one very popular and i just liked it. have you heard about Allen show? i know that maybe it is not very interesting for you but i think that from this show you may get a lot of interesting information about celebrities. i think that it is really great that you have such an opportunity to know some interesting facts from lives of some celebrities , for me it is really very important. what about other shows i do not like them and watch them as well. but maybe in the future i would find something.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:09 pm

As I mentioned I am interested in different TV programmes and shows. You know I can say that I like watching any TV programmes!!! For example my favorite program is about traveling "Let's travel " as I remember the name correctly. And the second program is about cooking. I like watching it because I find out a lot of interesting for me at all how to cook and where to travel. Television has really good influence on me and you know I really catch a lot of different from there. So what to say else.. :mrgreen: have a nice day :ugeek:
Max

Postby Max » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:32 pm

hello guys! i like to watch tv, i know that most people stop doing it, because mobile phones, tablets and laptops replace tv for them. but i am not one of them. i like to watch tv shows on tv. my favourite are MasterChef, Hell's Kitchen, Next Top Model, so you Think You Can Dance and many others. i don't say that i watch every episode of each program, no. i like just to turn on my tv and relax behind it. i don't know name of each person in the shaw, i am not crazy fan of them. and what about you?
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:02 pm

As for me, I think that teen wolf and the vampire diaries are better than walking deads. I love this two TV serials very much. It is very interresting to watch them. It is very painful to wait for the next episode, and what a dekight when you're sitting and watching these serials.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Good morning dear friends. How are you doing? I don't like all these cruel and too much erotic shows where these scenes are released in the time when our children can also watch it. I like singers shows I really try not to loose any episode with someone's performance. Nowadays television suggests us different kinds of shows and so on but I am a fan of such television show as Voice or X Factor. All these singers impress me with their voices .
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:10 am

As for me I also liked the walking deads, but then I stopped watching it. I started to watch supernatural, teen wolf and the vampire diaries. I like them very much. The most interresting for me among them, well, I can't even tell you which one to choose but I can tell that, they all are very interresting and worth seen.

Return to “Chit Chat”