Your favorite TV show

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Stephan

Re: Your favorite TV show

Postby Stephan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:04 pm

My husband and I adore Max from 2 broke girls)) Two young women waitressing at a greasy spoon diner strike up an unlikely friendship in the hopes of launching a successful business - if only they can raise the cash.Sassy, streetwise Max works two jobs just to get by, one of which is waiting tables during the night shift at the retro-hip Williamsburg Diner. Sophisticated Caroline is an uptown trust fund princess who's having a run of bad luck that forces her to reluctantly give waitressing a shot. At first, Max sees Caroline as yet another in a long line of inept servers she must cover for, but she's surprised to find that Caroline has as much substance as she does style.
Chase

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:29 am

to be honest , i do not watch tv shows at all and i do not see anything bad in it. i am just not interested in them. i may watch a film, tv series or news but not tv shows. i think that thy are really very stupid and i have not seen even one interesting and useful tv show which would make you smarter. of course there were some of them but still watching them is just a waste of time and that is it. i ca not even name you one tv show which i have watched in recent years because i have seen none of them.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:06 pm

My favourite show is the Wire . Because it's the best show ever produced for television, so good that it's stupid for me to even try to list the ways in which it's superior to anything else on TV. From the opening moments of the first episode, I was hooked, and I remained amazed at the writing and acting and arcs and deep themes of this show. No other series has engaged me intellectually and emotionally the same way. The Wire came along, this one was the best show ever produced for television. Insightful, commented on society, weird and well-made and a great classic. It began my long lifetime love of sci-fi and horror.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi guys) It usually starts with amazing facts from the world of nature. So I feel interested from the very beginning. Most of all I like to learn something new about the sea inhabitants — different kinds of fish, whales, dolphins, etc. I like dolphins. I may watch them for hours. I have learned a lot about them from the programme "In the World of Animals". They are very smart. That's why these creatures may help people in different spheres оf life. They may also bring a lot of fun with their tricks, especially to children. I do not like game shows, where people play games or answer questions in order to win money or prizes. But I like to answer questions about animals in my favourite TV programme "In the World of Animals".
florian

Postby florian » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:24 pm

CSI - Las Vegas. This show is one of my absolute favorites and also if I may add...very creative. The premise of the show follows 5 main characters who work in a crime lab in Las Vegas. In the past what audiences have found to be interesting are the police dramas but this show is unconventional in the way that it has put the spotlight on people who work for forensics.
Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:20 pm

I must admit that I don't like TV shows. The main reason for it is that I just don't like to watch TV at all. I think that it is just a waste of time. I prefer to spend free time with family or friends. I can also travel or simply read books. For me these TV shows are meaningless!
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:14 am

Hi everybody here) I like to watch TV. A large time of TV evening's time is occupied by films and serials, but as for me I like quizzes. A quizzes–program is a question and an answer competition which offers money and other prizes and to the winners. Such programs as "Wonders field", "What, Where, When", "A Hundred to One" are my favorite ones, because they are both informative and interesting. But best of all I like the programs of "Travellers' club", because it gives me a chance to travel of other the world with out living home. Far away countries and their customs and traditional are come into my living room.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:09 am

FRIENDS))))) FOREVER i guess))) I watched it when i was a boy for the first time and nowadays when i have mood i switch on the online and watch it))) it is great and funny and i think it would never come out of time)) Athough my John hate them)) But i like ;) ;)
Easton

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:18 pm

there are also a lot of them although i do not watch them very often. I like Grey's Anatomy too, and the spin-off Private Practice is okay too. But I LOVE the Amazing Race so much, and Lost, PR, and Survivor too. For comedies, How I Met Your Mother is cute, as is Samantha Who. I don't think I "get" The Office - must be something wrong w/me!! hope there would be something really interesting and new because i am bored with these old shows. they are not interesting for me. :| :|
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Well honestly i am not a show lover, so to say, but recently i have watched simly adorable TV show - Lucifer... Oh My GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! That was just gorgeous!!! I fel in love with the script, actors (especially ucy himself). Great!!!!

Return to “Chit Chat”