Your favorite TV show

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Your favorite TV show

Postby JayCee » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Do you like to watch TV shows?If you do,which is your favorite among all of them of all times? ;) 8-) For me the biggets event ever on TV is without a doubt the legendary and cult classic show,which is the number one in the whole world for the last couple of years-of course,I'm talking about "The Walking Dead". 8-) ;) It is a true masterpiece no matter from what angle you will look at it,it's got everything to it,from drama to zombie horror,and that blending of different characters and different genres really makes all the fans all over the world to go crazy for like six years in the row now,you know? 8-) :) ;)
geff

Re: Your favorite TV show

Postby geff » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:44 am

I’m not a fan of TV, but if there is something interesting on, I watch it with pleasure. Let me tell you a little bit about my favourite show, which I’ve started watching recently. It’s called the Interns. It is a sitcom about four medical students, who need to complete their internship. Basically, they are interns at the large hospital. All of them are funny and nice, each in their own way.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:33 am

I loooove two broke girls))))))) Two young women waitressing at a greasy spoon diner strike up an unlikely friendship in the hopes of launching a successful business - if only they can raise the cash.Sassy, streetwise Max works two jobs just to get by, one of which is waiting tables during the night shift at the retro-hip Williamsburg Diner. Sophisticated Caroline is an uptown trust fund princess who's having a run of bad luck that forces her to reluctantly give waitressing a shot. At first, Max sees Caroline as yet another in a long line of inept servers she must cover for, but she's surprised to find that Caroline has as much substance as she does style. When Caroline discovers Max's knack for baking amazing cupcakes, she sees a lucrative future for them, but they first need to raise the start-up money. their sense of humor is astinishing))
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Well,my favorite TV show of all times is definitely and without any doubts possible the legendary "Twin Peaks"-a masterpiece by David Lynch starring one of the most amazing and in my honest opinion one of the most underrated actors in Hollywood Kyle MacLachlan as the incredible Dale Cooper. :) 8-) ;) I've watched those series I don't know like 100 times or something-I really-really like everything about it,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) And I'm very excited that it will continue the next year-I just simply can't wait for the premiere day to come! 8-)
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Well,dude,my favorite show if you really want to know what I think and not just asking or something like that :D 8-) ;) :mrgreen: is of course that super show with that hilarious dude starring-Charlie Sheen,yeah,and the show was called "Two And A Half Men",remember that one? :) ;) I mean it ended not such a long time ago,but for me it ended when he got fired off that,cause I just can't stand that mother f*cking Ashton Kutcher-that's some real stupid ass punk and he's like no actor at all,he doesn't know what it really means,to act,if you ask me. :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :P :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:14 pm

FRIENDS)))))) Friends is an American television sitcom, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which originally aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends living in Manhattan. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, and David Crane.
Kauffman and Crane began developing Friends under the title Insomnia Cafe between November and December 1993. They presented the idea to Bright, and together they pitched a seven-page treatment of the show to NBC. After several script rewrites and changes, including a title change to Friends Like Us, the series was finally named Friends.
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Just do not laugh...CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-Las Vegas. This show is one of my absolute favorites and also if I may add...very creative. The premise of the show follows 5 main characters who work in a crime lab in Las Vegas. In the past what audiences have found to be interesting are the police dramas but this show is unconventional in the way that it has put the spotlight on people who work for forensics. The special effects and graphics on this show are phenomenal. In addition, I would recommend this show to everyone except for those with weak stomachs because the show gets a little graphic at times with the cadavers!
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:29 am

Liked Lucifer)))))) Lucifer is an American fantasy police procedural comedy-drama television series developed by Tom Kapinos that premiered on Fox on January 25, 2016. It features a character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg taken from the comic book series The Sandman, which later became the protagonist of the spin-off comic book series Lucifer written by Mike Carey, both published by DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. In April 2016, Fox renewed the series for a second season, set to premiere on September 19, 2016.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:14 am

I am just a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of FRIENDS))) Hi JAnsen)))) Friends is an American television sitcom, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which originally aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons. With an ensemble cast starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends living in Manhattan. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, and David Crane.
Kauffman and Crane began developing Friends under the title Insomnia Cafe between November and December 1993. They presented the idea to Bright, and together they pitched a seven-page treatment of the show to NBC. After several script rewrites and changes, including a title change to Friends Like Us, the series was finally named Friends.
Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:07 pm

After your favourite show has ended, it might feel like nothing else will do the trick. Recovering after you have spent so many hours engaged with a show that is ended is not always an easy process. Once your favourite show ends, nothing else you watch is going to feel like it fills the void. Considering the sort of time investment that's usually incurred with watching a show, it may be time to take a break from TV. Do other things, read books, play video games, see friends, focus on hobbies. If you have just finished a show on its first-run, there will be a lot of other people in the exact same position as you.

Return to “Chit Chat”