Hip-hop

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Duke

Re: Hip-hop

Postby Duke » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:45 pm

i like listening t different music and i can not tell you that there is one that i like the most. but actually i do not like hip-hop and i do no listen to it very often.i like 30 seconds to mars, i enjoy almost all their songs and thy improve my mood really very much. what else. i also like Coldplay , but i do not enjoy all of their songs, some of them are really very sad. i also like many other groups bu as you see these bands are not hip-hop bands. that is everything i wanted to tell you about it. i wish you good luck, hope you would accept my opinion.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 am

You might know that since recent years i understood that I am interested in hip hop and I am even ready to go to the dancing courses as for hip hop. But apart from it I like this genre because of my favorite singers, I mean rap singers. For example Eminem, Drake and many other guys whose talent is really appreciating for me. Music will never be like something bad for me, I can not imagine my life without music. Hip hop is like art for me, I listen to such music everywhere, and every day. I am a great fan of it
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Why offended so simply? And why is it so difficult to get rid of it? Let's begin by asking what is a grudge. This is primarily our unjustified expectations, desires and hopes. We often do not even allow ourselves to think about what might be somehow different, and not as we thought of ourselves, decided, we planned and dreamed. We have a certain level of attention, trust and respect, which we want to receive from others. And for less, we do not agree. If someone has not treated us as carefully and respectfully as we set the bar - we are offended.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Music makes my life more varied and more exclusive. I like visiting different concerts and performances. I also can say that I am inspired by songs my favourite group Thirty Seconds to Mars. Oh my Goodness I have weakness to this band and their songs. I can not live without their songs and I can not say that I regret spending money on such things. As I like music I visit different concerts and bands. And it is interesting for me and I hope for you too. I am not interested in Hip Hop music ,sorry it is just not about me
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:19 pm

If you rely on deception and do not seek opportunities to have an equivalent relationship with a person who does not need it, then deception will be more harmful than useful to the one who resorted to it - it must be understood. Yes, if there are fuckers who, in a series of their laziness and weakness, do not want to live in the real world, then as one friend of mine said, what should not they cut? But you have to be a very stupid person to understand who can feed a spoonful of lies, and who has to do it, is fraught with consequences, people are not peculiar to people, but many people like to deceive.
German

Postby German » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 am

But being left alive, you can always influence events and replay the situation, so pride and perseverance in this case do not justify themselves.
A living person can change everything in this world that does not suit him, can call to account all those who once humiliated him, the dead can not do it, dying, a person takes responsibility for life.
For each of us death will come in due time, we all die, so we should not rush the inevitable, nor should we fear it, we must think about life.
Natan

Postby Natan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:55 am

As a result of this, we are already reacting to the surrounding factors completely unconsciously, that is, uncontrollably. As a result, we become manageable, and therefore dependent, not so much even from the environment as from our thoughts about sex, which someone can and will manage to understand.Of course, all this can be realized and controlled, but this possibility is not only for a few, it is necessary to be an intellectually developed person and have a high degree of awareness to see similar ways of manipulating you, which is far from being given to everyone, or rather, not everyone is so developed in force of different reasons, so as not to yield to manipulations that do not generally lead to anything good.
Daren

Postby Daren » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:40 am

For example, none of us knows for sure whether there is life after death or not, and what generally awaits a person after he dies. But at the same time, a huge number of people believe in life after death, believe in the existence of hell and paradise, or believe in rebirth, in reincarnation. And others, on the contrary, believe that there is no such life after death. In other words, no one knows exactly what awaits a person after death, but different people believe in different theories and this their belief, their unconfirmed knowledge of their future, greatly affects their current life, their behavior.
Jason24

Postby Jason24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Listen hip-hop doesn't bad. Earlier I listened to different types of music, but then I became to watch Korean films, and finally I became to listen to K-POP. My farourite group is BTS. BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. They debuted in 2013 with the song "No More Dream". They became their career with hip-hop songs. This group consists of 7 boys, three of them are rappers, and other are vocalists. Their songs are so modern and amazing. And now they are very famous all over the world in every country.

Return to “Chit Chat”