Hip-hop

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
hiro

Re: Hip-hop

Postby hiro » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:59 am

Hip hop is one of the aims of the dance, which is a harmonious combination of elements of various styles. In street dance, so called hip-hop, there is a bit of breakdance and acrobatics, elektrostayl and popping. But the most important is not this, but what exactly is this style of dance allows dancing through hip-hop to Express their inner feelings and their emotions, skip the music through himself, giving vent to her dance, and of course liberated through the motions, which tells the body itself.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 am

Hi there friendly people. I want to say that somewhere in the childhood I was interested in hip hop when it had just beginnings of his evolution. It is right that hip hop as music and culture formed during the 1970s when block parties became increasingly popular in New York City, particularly among African American youth residing in the Bronx. At block parties DJs played percussive breaks of popular songs using two turntables to extend the breaks. Hip hop's early evolution occurred as sampling technology and drum-machines became widely available and affordable.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

To my mind hip hop culture is very popular nowadays, both in dancing and singing!!! To my mind the best phenomenon of this culture is Eminem. But I even liked or be interested in hip hop as a dancing variant. Hip-hop dancing has many key health and fitness benefits, in addition to those already associated with dance exercise. With heart disease at an all-time high, there has never been a better time to exercise your pulmonary muscles. So I didn't regret about such hip hop dancing experience...
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 pm

As for me, I don't like hip-hop. But my husband likes it very much. Most of all I like to listen to pop music and ock music. I like such rock groups: AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Wolfen, Ill nino and many others. Such kind of music help to calm down to to collect my thoughts. I think it is very good.
Lui

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:17 am

Hi everybody and everyone here. How are you feeling today??? I would like to say that hip hop culture is not for me.. I am also aware of the fact that this culture is very developed nowadays and there are many people who follow it . I have read very interesting fact about it and I want to share some with you. For decades, hip hop artists have been rapping about substance abuse from the most commonly used substances such as alcohol and marijuana to heavier drugs such as molly , cocaine and prescription pills. I don't like this culture at all, unhealthy habits is not for me you know
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:44 pm

To tell the truth I am a rock fan more. but for a long time I've been in Eminem music and adore some of his compositions. Hip hop as music and culture formed during the 1970s when block parties became increasingly popular in New York City, particularly among African American youth residing in the Bronx. At block parties DJs played percussive breaks of popular songs using two turntables to extend the breaks. Hip hop's early evolution occurred as sampling technology and drum-machines became widely available and affordable. Turntablist techniques developed along with the breaks and the Jamaican toasting vocal style was used.
Diego

Postby Diego » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:07 pm

that's definitely my music to listen-and again,that's one of the things we do have in common with you,my beloved dude,am I right?
Yeah,you know I do respect your taste in all that and I respect enormously the late and great Tupac Shakur-but you know who is the greatest rapper of all time and you do love him as well,you know what I'm saying?
Yo,that's the main man out of Kansas City,Missouri,the number one independent rapper in the world Tech N9ne! :) 8-) ;) Love that dude and everything about him-he's simply the best!
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Hip hop culture is really popular for ages. And it is not wonder because it makes really something great with people. I also know the fact that hip hop as music and culture formed when block parties became increasingly popular in New York City, particularly among African American youth residing in the Bronx. At block parties DJs played percussive breaks of popular songs using two turntables to extend the breaks. In teenagers time I was interested in hip hop culture and still I like listening to music of this culture
Felix

Postby Felix » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:08 pm

I have read very interesting fact about it and I want to share some with you. For decades, hip hop artists have been rapping about substance abuse – from the most commonly used substances such as alcohol and marijuana to heavier drugs such as molly , cocaine and prescription pills.
Often glamorised, drug use has long been a staple in the world of hip hop music. And i think that it is not strange because people all the times hate that they can not understand and addopt. That is why this cultere was not understanded by mass of people on the street.
Romario

Postby Romario » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:07 pm

So well well well... I am not in that age to listen to hip hop music. I think that it is music for teenagers but not for the man with two kids :lol: There are so many different music bands as well as different genres of music. And in each person there is some certain favourite genre of music. I can not choose my the most favourite music band or simply some genre but I would like to say that I am interested in classic music and sometimes even in classic rock. I don't find hip hop as something suitable for me you know.

Return to “Chit Chat”