Hip-hop

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
Pollo

Re: Hip-hop

Postby Pollo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:11 am

I like to dance and i like to dance hip-hop. Hip-hop dancing encompasses a wide range of street styles, set to the beats of pounding hip-hop music. Though popping, locking and krumping are all well-known hip-hop workouts, break-dancing and house dancing are also rapidly growing in prominence....... Hip-hop dancing has many key health and fitness benefits, in addition to those already associated with dance exercise. With heart disease at an all-time high, there has never been a better time to exercise your pulmonary muscles......With a range of movements required of its participants, hip-hop dancing will soon burn off those unwanted calories in no time.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:13 am

That is myyyyyyyy theme.. I am dancing hip-hop for three years in a street band and have great band my friends. i loved it from the first time I saw people doing it and now i cannot really imagine my entire life without those crazy dances. ove everything about it)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:18 pm

I have rapped severa years ago, you know and think that it is a great genre both in music and dancing... it is rather rithmic and the tunes are the best for me. nowadays my past is in the past, bt i still isten to hip hop with great pleasure and buy the discs as well.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi everybody here) Nice to meet you guys all here) There is strange topic , because I like hip-hop, I can say even more that i LOVE IT. :D :D :D :D I’m loving this Public Enemy action figure set designed by Ed Piskor, author of the New York Times best- selling and Eisner Award-winning comic series: Hip Hop Family Tree. I dig the details and it looks like they’re posable in the knees, elbows, hips and shoulders. Kings of Hip Hop and inductees of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Public Enemy’s “first action figure as a set” featuring four of the central members from the 80’s. Members are: Chuck D, Flavor Flav, Professor Griff, and Terminator X.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:02 pm

I am not a fan of this kinda of music, you knw 8-) 8-) but when i was a teen I do remember loving Eminem.. Perhaps it is the only music guy whom i really liked. the song to hios mum, i do not now remember the words unfortunately, was and still is the favourite out of all the possible hip-hop songs. However it is not really so bad as pop music :P
DANIEL25

Postby DANIEL25 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Hello everyone! I like this music too, I like this kind of dance and the look of the dancers, I like films with it, I even tried it when I was a little. But I listen such kind of music not so often as I like, because there are so many things during the day that I have to do...
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 pm

JayCee you are just my soulmate :-) I adore American hip-hop and r'n'b and sometimes rap. Songs of this genre are just mind-blowing, they are very powerful, they give the strenght and power, also they have a deep lyrics. I fond of songs of beyonce, Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil Wayne, French Montana. These guys have a lot of experience behind their shoulders and they know what they are singing about. I with one day they perform in my city so i can listen to their music and enjoy their presence in reality.
Nilkoln

Postby Nilkoln » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:02 pm

This culture is very developed nowadays and there are many people who follow it . I have read very interesting fact about it and I want to share some with you. For decades, hip hop artists have been rapping about substance abuse – from the most commonly used substances such as alcohol and marijuana to heavier drugs such as molly , cocaine and prescription pills. Often glamorised, drug use has long been a staple in the world of hip hop music. And i think that it is not strange because people all the times hate that they can not understand and addopt. That is why this cultere was not understanded by mass of people on the street.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Honestly i am not a fan of this ganre at all.. and not because i cannot rap myself, or dancing (however i really is a big fat - i am not fat - loozer here) but i do love rock.. prefer rock to hip-hop and that is my life story :D I've been a fan of scorpions since i remember myself and that is great i guess.. what about you?
Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:18 pm

as i have said it previously i like listening t different music and i can not tell you that there is one that i like the most. but actually i do not like hip-hop and i do no listen to it very often.i like 30 seconds to mars, i enjoy almost all their songs and thy improve my mood really very much. what else. i also like Coldplay , but i do not enjoy all of their songs, some of them are really very sad. i also like many other groups bu as you see these bands are not hip-hop bands. that is everything i wanted to tell you about it. i wish you good luck, hope you would accept my opinion.

Return to “Chit Chat”