Hip-hop

Forum rules
You are welcome to have a small talk here
JayCee

Hip-hop

Postby JayCee » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:29 pm

What kind of music do you like?Do you like hip-hop or you just think it's some f*cking bullsh*t and all that? :D 8-) ;) If you ask me-I'm a big,no,I'm a huge fan of hip-hop and I've been that way ever since I was something like 8-9 years old,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) I started listening to it with the likes of MC Hammer and LL Cool J,slowly but surely moving to some more hardcore like Public Enemy,Ice Cube and Scarface. 8-) My favorite rapper of all times is definitely Tupac Shakur-he was a real multi-talented dude,not only in music but movies also. 8-)
geff

Re: Hip-hop

Postby geff » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:21 am

At the moment Kool Herc is considered the "Godfather of rap", and his diverse musical tastes have determined the direction for the new genre. Although "breaks", which he used, was always characterized by a strong bass and drum riffs, where he would take these breaks, it does not matter - "they just had to sound good". Breaks, who founded the sound of the rap, were taken from almost all genres of music: funk, rock, disco and even early electronic music such as kraftverk (Kraftwerk).
Of course, many of these records were used during the "Golden age" of rap (1986 and 1993). As a result, a few lesser-known songs from the records Herc became an important part of popular music. Listen to “It's Just Begun” Jimmy Castor Bunch, “Apache” Incredible Bongo Band “Take Me To The Mardi Gras Bob James and feel dizzy from how your brain remembers that he heard some of these songs in other songs dozens of times.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:15 am

I listen to hip hop but not often. I am a rock fan more. but for a long time I've been in Eminem music and adore some of his compositions. Hip hop as music and culture formed during the 1970s when block parties became increasingly popular in New York City, particularly among African American youth residing in the Bronx. At block parties DJs played percussive breaks of popular songs using two turntables to extend the breaks. Hip hop's early evolution occurred as sampling technology and drum-machines became widely available and affordable. Turntablist techniques developed along with the breaks and the Jamaican toasting vocal style was used.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Oh yeah,dude,that's definitely my music to listen-and again,that's one of the things we do have in common with you,my beloved dude,am I right? :) ;) 8-) :P Yeah,you know I do respect your taste in all that and I respect enormously the late and great Tupac Shakur-but you know who is the greatest rapper of all time and you do love him as well,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) 8-) Yo,that's the main man out of Kansas City,Missouri,the number one independent rapper in the world Tech N9ne! :) 8-) ;) Love that dude and everything about him-he's simply the best! ;) 8-)
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:21 pm

Well hip hop is not bad and most of all I prefer gangsta rap is a subgenre of hip hop that often focuses on the violent lifestyles and impoverished conditions of inner-city youths. Schoolly D, N.W.A, Ice-T, Ice Cube, and the Geto Boys are artists most frequently associated with the founding of gangsta rap. These artists were known for mixing the political and social commentary of political rap with the criminal elements and crime stories found in gangsta rap. I love Eminem and it doesn't matter how old he is)) His songs are great)
Michal

Postby Michal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Well,yeah,if you ask me,I do like hip-hop-I can't really name it as my favorite genre of music and all that,but some dudes are definitely cool and I like to bump some of the best songs in my car and all that,cruising down the block in my town of Olkusz and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) I like that dude 50 Cent-he's kinda cute and if I'd have the chance,I'd definitely do something rfor him,very special,you dig? :D 8-) ;) I like black dudes overall-cause they've got something real interesting dee down there and all that,you know? :lol: 8-) :mrgreen: ;) :)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:39 pm

My attitude to hip hop is neutral. I can listen to but I do not adore it) Hip hop as music and culture formed when block parties became increasingly popular in New York City, particularly among African American youth residing in the Bronx. At block parties DJs played percussive breaks of popular songs using two turntables to extend the breaks. Hip hop's early evolution occurred as sampling technology and drum-machines became widely available and affordable. We, I ike dancing, hip-hop dancing much more then the songs themseves.
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Aw! I love rock music!Rock music, like Jazz, is good on record but often even better when it's live because Rock is moved by inspiration and improvisation. When The Who played My Generation live, they didn't want to replicate exactly what was on record. The band members would be inspired to mix things up a bit, improvise and generally try new things rather than just play the song the same way every night. The song continued to be fresh and interesting even after it had been played a hundred times because it inspired the band to greater things.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 am

You know most of youngsters say that Eminem (and that is the ony one whom i like in hip-hop cuture)is too old to perform, but that is a bullshit. he is a great singer. rapper and for me he is an idea)) After his debut album Infinite (1996), Eminem achieved mainstream popularity in 1999 with his The Slim Shady LP, which earned him his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. His next two releases, 2000's The Marshall Mathers LP and 2002's The Eminem Show, were worldwide successes, with each being certified diamond in U.S. sales and both winning Best Rap Album Grammy Awards (making Eminem the first artist to win the award for three consecutive LPs). They were followed by Encore in 2004, another critical and commercial success. Eminem went on hiatus after touring in 2005, releasing Relapse in 2009 and Recovery in 2010. Both won Grammy Awards and Recovery was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide, the second time he had the international best-selling album of the year (after The Eminem Show).
Tomislav

Postby Tomislav » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:41 pm

My favorite genre of music would be R&B, Hip Hop, Country, slow rock. Everything...Well, I would have to say anything that would describe my feelings and makes me want to dance and sing along. I’m a music lover. I like any type of music; but the singer I can’t live a day without hearing would be Chris Brown. I love him and his songs. I just have to hear music to be happy and to keep going on with my day. If I’m not hearing music I’m singing. I think every song inspires someone, has a little truth in it, and can grow to success in life.

Return to “Chit Chat”